Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! SIM

Had phone call from vodaphone Monday evening offering me a sim deal over the phone.  The number was 01709242673.  Is this a genuine call from vodaphone?

phollin by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

CPI linked bill increase

Just received my annual bill increase notification from Vodafone, with the explanation of CPI + 3.9%, which is expected as part of the T&C's. However, considering the incredible volatility in the CPI rates over the past 12 months, it seems unfair and...

stuart28 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 3 thanks

Ending contract early

My contact isn't due to end until 1st July but I want to cancel early due to the fact I have experienced thr worst signal issues I've ever had! I have been onto live chat, who in fairness have been helpful, and they have issued me a credit of £114 on...

How to Resolve Billing Texts going to Landline

I'm gettting /so/ frustrated with Vodafone trying to get a problem resolved /Rant on/ Just moved from 35 to 7 in chat queue then bounced back to the end of the queue. That took half an hour - not waiting another half hour as I've had this happen befo...

RobFJ by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit Concern

Good evening Vodafone,I currently have 2 contracts with you, however approximately 4 years I defaulted on an account which I believe was due to a cancelled contract and a change of address so an outstanding £41 was not paid. I am fully aware of the c...

Entertainment pack on new phone

Hi, I'm new to Vodafone so new on here too, I have two accounts one is a mobile internet account on the unlimited max and an unlimited max account on my new phone account, I recently put youtube premium on my phone account as it is included in the mo...

Alwalk15 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone account not closed with credit agencies

I have searched and a number of people have the same issue but don't seem to have a resolution.I closed an account on 4th April and it's still showing as active with Clearscore and Noddle. Online chat say the account is inactive and closed. Clearscor...

chistery by 16: Advanced member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit Status

I had a PayM with Vodafone which ended in November 2021. For some reason I had a fee of £5 which has been waived by Billing as a good will gesture (22/01/22). I have looked at my Clear Score account and it is showing that my account is active with a ...

LeiTiago by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG Sign up problems

I use to be a vodafone PAYG customer 2 years ago and then transferred to BT. Now i want to transfer back onto a basic plan but the system keeps showing an error when i try to submit. I managed to find an agent to speak to who said my details were sti...

PLKent by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

LAPTOP with WORD pay monthly

Hi,  I wanted to try a laptop instead of a tablet and Vodafone store gave me Samsung chromebook. I hate it. There is no F1 F2 keys, minimum Word and sooo complicated when youve never had a laptop before.  I cant get back to the store until Tuesday an...