Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Default Account on my Credit File

Hi, last year I cancelled my vodafone contract. I then received a voicemail a few months ago from a credit collection company called Zinc saying I owe money on the account (£47.50). I called them back and they said it was settled.I then received anot...

Early upgrade issues

Okay so due an upgrade soon roughly mid October according to my Vodafone app. Walking past a store and thought I'll check with these guys as I was unsure whether that was my early upgrade date or full contract date. Turns out that is my early upgrade...

Avoiding End of contract charges possible?

Hi, I’m looking for some clarification in regards to cancelling contracts/pac codes/ 30 days notice. I’ve spent a while searching the forums here and on others sites but I’ve found conflicting advice/answers so basically my pay monthly contract ends ...

Defaulted Vodafone account on my credit report

Hi,I am very angry and frustrated about Vodafone service. I made two mobile contracts with Vodafone about 2 years ago and then cancel both of them in the cooling-off period (because Vodafone service was not able to keep my wife mobile number as befor...

Partial Port Problem

I'm having massive problems with my transfer to Vodafone. I have moved from SKY Mobile and I have received a text last night (11-9-18) saying that all services havn't come across, I'm missing text and  from family and friend, How long do I need to wa...

DMB1985 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to make calls or use internet

Hi, i have full 4g signal but am unable to make calls, or use internet. I can send text messages though. This has been going on some time, so I went to my local Vodafone shop and they changed some settings on my account, this worked for about 10 mins...

Garyst by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaint

Yet again promised contact within 48 hours on Vodafone chat from a complaint handler and again heard nothing. It's been 3 weeks now. I honestly don't know why I've stayed with Vodafone. Over the last 10 years the amount of time I've spent trying to r...

No Internet Data

Hello all, So I have been trying to connect to the internet without WIFI for about 2 weeks. Everything is fine, all the settings are on and all the bills are payed. I still cannot connect to the app, as it tells me i need data connection to access it...

Register New Owner of Phone

Hiya Odd one here and I'm pretty sure this cannot be done but wanted to ask. I am a Vodafone customer and have purchased a brand new, unused and unwanted Vodafone iPhone from someone on eBay.  The seller seemed genuine, no issues but I've read a lot ...