Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Default to credit rating - URGENT

Hi all,i recently applied for a mortgage which got denied. On looking at my credit file through Experian I had a default payment on my credit from Vodafone with the dates 2012-2014. I haven’t been on Vodafone since before these dates and was never co...

Vodafone Reporting Closed Account On Credit File

Long story short I took a contract out with Vodafone last year in December. I decided I did not like the handset and went ahead with the return on a change of mind and cancelled the contract. To my knowledge the account was closed. have been trying f...

MJS1996 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Adding Call / Data Bars to number from on-line account

when trying to add some bars to some numbers using my on-line account i get a error message " Sorry, there seems to be a problemWe can't add this service for you because you're not eligible for it. - [Error ref 2e2]" bars trying to add are Call and t...

bazjohn11 by 10: Established
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bills

Hello i am stuggling with payin a bill as i am stugglin with depression and anxiety since the loss of my partner to suicide and my money situation isnt the same as before also i was told by online chat if i phone i can pay in instalments but i am fin...

Voicemail problem

Hi, Eairlier today I managed to get my Voicemail locked down by entering an incorrect PIN, I contacted Vodafone and was told it would take a couple of hours to sort it, as It still wasn't sorted after that time I tried them again and they said they w...

My calls texts and 4g won’t work

Hello Vodafone, I have recently been away to Mexico where it charged me £6 a day to use my phone which I accepted and carried on, as the bill got too high Vodafone then stopped my 4g texts and calls from working because my spend was higher than norma...

worst customer service ever

I'm on my way out of Vodafone next month after quite a few years...been brewing for a while but I tolerated the persisent pain...- I continually tried to opt out of marketing calls (cold calls leading to request for password - not willing to give tha...

29 new countries added to Roam Free from 4th Sep

Some great news today from Vodafone.LinkCustomers can now enjoy cost free roaming in 29 new destinations, including the USA, Canada, South Africa and AustraliaVodafone announces it is the only network to include 500 international minutes in a Pay mon...

chistery by 16: Advanced member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks

Shocking customer service

I’d like to share my recent vodafone story, one that I’ve experienced before and has its foot firmly set in the extreme incompetence camp! It all started 2 weeks ago when I recieved an email asking me if I wanted to upgrade, I did, my phone was on it...