Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Renewed contract -need a mods help please

Hi ive spoken to one of the loveliest people within VF I have ever had the pleasure to talk to.the problem is that I struggle with comms as I have ASD and so even though I didn’t want to renew I couldn’t say no. i can’t call back and discuss this as ...

Jonps by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data going quicker Vs competitor

Hi All, So I moved to Vodafone around 2 months ago and taking advantage of one of their 30gb 4G data sims.  I’ve been used to 10gb for yeeeeeeaaars from EE and never really gone over (came close).   But im noticing on Vodafone that my data goes reall...

Mull1t by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Default to credit rating - URGENT

I just checked my credit score and saw that Vodafone says I have a default account of 107, i do recollect that i have paid this amount sometimes in 2016.  Vodafone Account [Removed]     Please can someone kindly assist in looking at this.     Ade   [...

ade07 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why won't Vodafone blacklist my lost/stolen phone?

Hi everyone I unfortunately lost my phone last weekend. Called Vodafone with a few hours once it became clear it was not going to be returned and likely stolen, they have barred the sim but apparently will not blacklist the phone using the IMEI numbe...

Fitguru, is it a scam? 64055? What can I do?

I just got the following text: 'FreeMSG: Thank you for subscribing to fitguru for £3.00 per week from Fitguru until you text STOP to 64055. HELP? 3302231099' Is this a scam? I may have inadvertently opened an ad which I know can subsribe you to thing...

GDPR Policy (Limited Company)

After hours and hours, being hung up on, passed to over 6 different people and being told different lies and then finally told "prove it"  I could do with some support on this matter of a GDPR concern of my personal details being shared to a credit c...

Fake calls.

Had a series of these calls about a month ago!now restarting again, this time from Tunisia.Is there nothing that Vodafone can do about these unnecessary  nuisance calls?Come on experts let’s get sorted.

atro1 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Number retrieval

HiWe have a Vodafone Onet business account and requested a new number for a user on the account due to nuisance calls, however the number that was changed on the account was the wrong one(my mistake not Vodafone).Anyone know how to restore it - Vodaf...

Upgrading my phone.

I am 7 months into a 24month contract and i am looking at uprading my phone for a fee.If i pay his fee then part exchange my phone and then realise the  new phone is not for me can i cancel the contract within 30days.Would Vodafone chase me for the f...

Ported but cant receive calls from non Vodafone lines

HiI'm in a ridiculous situation where I ported a Virgin number to replace one of my three Vodafone lines. This completed on 3 July.  It's now 6 July and only Vodafone lines can get through to me.  Spoke to tech support, told me to call Virgin, who sa...