Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Pekol93
2: Seeker

Hey guys,

So on 2/11 I ordered a IPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB Gold, been given 5-6 weeks ETA on delivery, last monday my order tracking changed from order back logged to order confirmed, so I contacted Vodafone through chat and they told me that they have stock in warehouse and I will receive my phone within a week, so I contacted them again and been told that unfortunately they aren’t any devices in stock. 
I understand that there is a shortage of chips and delays in the phones, but why did they told me that my phone is in stock and I will have it shortly and now the story has changed.

It is not the first time when Vodafone had gave me a different story with a different person I spoke to, I am seriously conerning cancelling this order and leaving to a different network with all the misinformation given to me by Vodafone again and again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Seems like Vodafone is messing up a bunch of people by going through their facebook posts, loads of people are being told that their order is in warehouse and it just needs to be picked up.

View solution in original position

18 REPLIES 18

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Pekol93 

It has come to light that Vodafone are experiencing despatch delays and yes part shortages have hit most of the manufacturers, and iPhone launches do always come hand in hand with supply and demand delays. It happens every year sadly.

Unfortunately as there is no account access on this forum the Team can't help from here.

They can via Twitter DM or Facebook messenger Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

The Agent you've spoken to will possibly have seen line of sight yo the stock and surmised your order was due to be allocated a unit. That's my best guess.

Your not alone with waiting for one of these iPhone's sadly and we have seen similar posts to yours on the forum recently.

Customer service via 191 or Live Chat obviously have account access too who can hopefully help further.

I understand your viewpoint in regards to the information you've been given and simply asking to be kept in the loop on the status of your order, and that's quite reasonable.

The status of orders can change quite quickly so I hope you recieve your iPhone asap.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

VindurVanir

I ordered mine on the same date and I’ve been messed around the last 2/3 weeks. I’m getting to the point where I’m going to file a complaint higher up. I was being told I’d get confirmation email within a specific time frame and I was being blatantly lied to. 

Seems like Vodafone is messing up a bunch of people by going through their facebook posts, loads of people are being told that their order is in warehouse and it just needs to be picked up.

Update.

i have contacted vodafone for the 4th time regarding this order, 

I am not sure the agent on the chat filled some form which meant to speed up my order and should have news by end of yesterday. 
Guess what ? No info as it is yet.

So probably by end of today or tomorrow am I will be in touch with Vodafone again to see where do I stand on this order, every contact to Vodafone results in more lies and misinformation, and every day I am reaching closer to seek the cancellation of contract with this company and especially that I have been with them for 10+ years and I have mine, my partner, broadband and tablet lines with them, so every month we are paying £120 + for our services.

Same my phones been waiting to be picked up by dpd since the 19th November 

I think I am in very same situation it had turned from order back handed to order confirmed either on 19th or 22nd of November, but as I said above I had a scroll through Vodafone Facebook page and everyone is giving them hate for very similar reasons.

hy

have you received your iphone pro max?

i have ordered mine on 8th of December but still have not got it . i contacted them yesterday on the 19th because it didn't say it was back order anymore. But the agent said wait 2-4 days you will receive an confirmation email when your order is out for delivery.i desperately need the phone because i have no other phone at the moment to use 

Hey there, since ordering the phone on 2nd of November I still haven’t received it.

I spoke to Vodafone this Sunday, I have been told that the ‚warehousing’ issues are sorted now and the agent seem pretty confident that my headset will be posted within 24-48 hours (I wonder how they gonna do it when I know from liable source that most of the newly released mobilephones are out of stock, in case of iPhones there won’t be another re-stock) til mid/end of February).

I also have placed another complaint and arrage dedicated complaints team to call me today between 11-12 which never happened), also I will be looking into cancelling all my lines which I have with Vodafone due to their constant lies and playing around with us. 
I would strongly advice anyone who is facing the same issue to put a claim against Vodafone through CISAS and OFCOM.

However they have until end of tomorrow to post my headset according to their promises from Sunday. 

Cintinuation of the cabaret with Vodafone, so I have escalated this issue to such a ‚great’ and ‘competent’ Customer Relations Team.

I had made a specific request to call me on a following day and hours as I work nightshift. 
On the requested day I have never been called, on the following day I received a phone call from Vodafone at 8am which woke me and my whole household up, so later on that day I have contacted the team, and requested that further contacts should be made either on afternoon or only through emails, also one of the agents yesterday has confirmed that the person who is handling the case decided to put cancellation with out my request or permission, so I also made an contact with Vodafone Agent through email which she had contacted me there and stated that further contacts need to be made by her through the emails only.

Today they have called me a bit later at such a amazing time of 0840, but before I managed to pick the phone up she hang up.

So I contacted the provided phone number straight away, and explained the situation, she told me that it is DPD who had lost the headset and they can’t issue me with another one until they found out what happened with this one, so my response was I do not care as I am waiting for my order since 2nd of November, and they had enough of time to sort it out. 
She started to raise her voice on me and shouting that they will not do so bla bla bla and while she started screaming at me her story changed saying that the Vodafone is not a manufacturer of the product and they are unable to send me headset because they’re out of stock, and she put her phone down and walked away keeping me on hold and I could her in background doing god knows what. 
I think this has pushed me over the edge and asap I am sorting this issue out, I will be moving my contract to a different provider.