Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 pro max 1tb delayed

Jared-ains
4: Newbie

Hello guys 

So I I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 1tb silver on the 23rd of October, I have been tracking it on the Vodafone order tracker it's gone from 6 to 7 weeks to then 3 to 4 weeks, then 1 to 2 weeks and today it updated me saying it will be delivered on the 22nd of November. My question is how accurate is this order tracker? Or does it give everyone the same answer for the same date we ordered? What I mean is, is there someone in Vodafone who checks the stock then updates it manually or is it automated? The real question is will I actually get my phone on the 22nd of November?! I have waited ages now signed the credit agreement on the 23rd of October. My phone is broken so I am in desperate need for this phone. Anyone else ordered their iPhone 13 pro max 1tb around the 23rd of October and have received theirs? Or if not what date is the estimated delivery for you guys ? Many thanks for any answers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jared-ains - once the online tracker updates with an expected delivery date, it's usually very accurate. 

The day before delivery you'll get an email from DPD to let you know they'll be delivering your phone the following day - then in the morning on the day of delivery they'll email you an estimated hour slot. If you have the DPD app you'll also be able to track it on there and manage your delivery 🙂

View solution in original position

72 REPLIES 72

How did you find out your estimated delivery time?
Do you get a separate DPD email/text message with that or there is a way of checking on Vodafone's website with their order number?

Im having a similar trouble with my order of iPhone 13 Pro and it said 4-6 days but I reckon it will be double if not triple that ...

Let me know as we are kind of in the same boat. Thanks

Hello hun 

What will happen is you will get a web order number via email or sms and then you can click the link to track it.

1st it will say back order then either how many days or an actual estimate delivery date. You click the ? Mark and it will show words. What you want is it to say order confirmed and not back order. Then once it says order confirmed then it's in a queue to be dispatched. Then once dpd get the phone they will send u an email to say when it will be delivered. I have been waiting over 4 weeks now for my iphone 13 pro max 1Tb it's an absolute nightmare but even if It says 6 to 7 days it can be quicker as I got my other iPhone 13 pro max after only 7 days and it said 5 to 6 weeks so it can be any time my guess would be you will get it Thursday latest. Hopefully before. Hope this helps a little sorry if this sounds confusing 

Hi 

Has anyone else ordered a phone today ? or yesterday and had an email from Vodafone saying it's been dispatched? My order has been confirmed since 17th of Nov in a queue for dispatching. I was promised delivery on the 22nd and also 23rd today and still yet again 5pm and no dispatch email ! I have taken 2 days of work for this as I needed to be In the house to pick up the phone. Vodafone have the item in stock in the warehouse as they have checked they are saying waiting for dpd to collect it but obviously Vodafone are not informing dpd to collect it as it's still not been dispatched. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated thanks