Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk

pddaks
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. 

I've Galaxy S7 Edge phone on small business pay monthly account. I wanted to use other network SIM with this phone. When I insert other netowrk's SIM it prompts me to enter PUK

sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk

I've contacted Vodafone at least 4 times in past 2 months to get this issue resolved but still no one in their team has been able to figure out what to do. 

FYI I haven't entered any incorrect SIM/Code or any other thing in phone or have done anything wrong with SIM.

And yes I've already tried that link where you request NUC and also a PUK was provided by their support on chat. None of these helped. I don' tneed NUC. I need them to unlock phone to be used with any other SIM. There is nothing wrong with other netowrk SIM either it works perfectly on other unlocked phone. 

It's vodafone who have to unlock phone to let me use it with any other SIM. How on the Earth I communicate this to them so that they understand it and resolve my issue. 

Any help?

133 REPLIES 133

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@teoh9978 - We can help to get the code you need. We’ll just need to take some details first. ☺️

Please send them to us, by following the steps in this private message.

I’m having the same issue on my Samsung s7 edge with the nuk code provided being unsuccessful and blocking it can someone please help 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@lisaeldred1 I've replied to your query on another thread here

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue. I have gotten a PUK number form Toby and it still doesnt work. HELP!

BEREAKING NEWS

I have managed to get my Galaxy S8 unlocked with the help of Dany @VodafoneUK, he was very very helpful. Thanks Dany once more.

This is the steps to follow to get your phone unlocked.

Very important: You need to get the Mastercode.

1- Get in touch with @VodafoneUK (Create a twitter account if you don't have one off course).

2- Request the mastercode from Tobi/Vodafone help desk or @VodafoneUK.

3- once you have received the mastercode (You must be patient because it may take a while as Vodafone need to request it from manufacturer.)

4-Turn off your phone and insert a non-Vodafone SIM in your phone.

5- Enter the mastercode and the error msg: SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK. Will change to SIM network unlock PIN.

6- Now Enter your original NUC. success: Network unlock request Successful.

7- Phone is now unlocked.

Enjoy and share.

Note: By the way the mastercode is 8 digit number no letter exp: 12345678. 

well done vodafone

afther 2year and 3 months the have fond the solution whit the MASTER CODE what i have mension 2year and 3 months ago dont be proud now voda phone is still behind with updates like receiving billing when u dont have a contract with them.

call from september 2019 till now each month with this billing and still the same answer u will not receive any billing . all bla bla bla till today i still got billing from vodaphone AND I DONT HAVE ANY CONTRACT with them , this will take 2 year befor the can solf it spend already 18 hours on phone with them 

2 year and 3 months ago i have post the solution go to page1 on this forum

Hello Natasha!

I have the same problem, i have an Samsung S7 Egde. The loyalty time has expired, and i can not use my phone whit an other network. I tyred here in Hungary everything whit the costumer service of the Vodafone, but theye are completely puzzled, despite of these i payed the fee of the decoding.

So plese bee so kind, tell me, what kind of information do you need, and what is my to do's to have the master code of my phone?

Thanks

Zoltan

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @kaloz01 we can look to escalate your query with our NUC team to try and get your phone unlocked. You'd have to do this on the UK network. I saw you mentioned you tried it in Hungary. Is this where you live?