Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Email verification not working?

mashbirtles
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’m trying to unlock my late father’s mobile phone. I‘ve been in contact with the bereavement team for a couple of months and they have tried a few times to arrange an nuc code for my dad’s phone but I never anything back from them.  I have tried to generate the own code using your nuc unlock code web page, and when I verify the email address the pop-up page says “It looks like this entry has already been verified.”  

How do I get help to get an nuc code so I can unlock his phone?  The account was closed by the bereavement team a couple of months ago, but attempts to unlock the phone since then haven’t got me anywhere.

I’m happy to provide imei and account details 

3 REPLIES 3

MarkD

Hi @mashbirtles, we're sorry to hear about your father and the time it's taken to get an NUC. The best team to assist with getting you a code is the bereavement team as they should have all the account details that are needed. When was the last time that you spoke to this team? 

About two weeks ago.  They said (again) that they would arrange for somebody to email me with a NUC code but I've not heard back.  I'll try them again, but this will be the fourth attempt with them and as nice as they are, there's a glitch in the process or system and it's not working for me.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @mashbirtles, it can take up to 10 working days for an NUC to be generated. I appreciate it may have surpassed this time, so that we can contact the bereavement team for you to see if we can get an update, if you haven't already, I would advise dropping us a message on social media here with a link to this forum so you're not having to repeat yourself.