cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I bought iPhone 12 Pro Max 45 days ago and I didn't get my order yet. What should I do?

mikewellington
2: Seeker

Order number:  SBL-1000000491067405 13 Dec 2020.

I'm more than 40 days waiting for my purchase that I have paid in advance but I didn't received

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @mikewellington 

You would have been charged the upfront payment.  However, this is usually added to the first bill, if you have already paid for this by debit or credit card the money would have remained ringfenced in your account as a pending payment and Vodafone would not have claimed the payment until the phone was dispatched.

Vodafone would have kept you updated throughout the order process with regular email updates and as soon as the credit check cleared and the device was dispatched you would have received an updated email with tracking information.

There is no reason for the delay, providing the credit check cleared, you should have received the phone by now.

This is certainly worth a live chat or a chase up with the Social Team through social channels from here: Contact the Social Team 

BandOfBrothers

Hi @mikewellington 

I'd suggest to double check both your email inboxes and spam emails Inboxes to see if anything has dropped into there.

They maybe having stock availability issues with the phone but should have advised you.

I would suggest to call 191 from a phone with a Vodafone sim card in or 0333 3040191 or use Live Chat to get a fast response. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

deepyanti

Hii, try contacting the service center or contact them on their live chat or chatbot platform would make things easier for you. If thats not the case then reach out to their nearest vodafone service store and get your issue resolved immediately.