iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Use one e-SIM profile both on iPhone and Apple Watch

Hello,I have an iPhone 12 pro and an Apple Watch Series 6 cellular. I am thinking about switching from SIM to e-SIM, I was wondering if it would be possible to activate my one e-SIM card from Vodafone on both the iPhone and Apple Watch, so when they ...

flespein by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Visual Voicemail

Is there anyone else still having trouble with this? Website seems to suggest it’s widely available now but I can’t seem to get it working. CS are promising a ‘welcome text ‘ by the end if the month before it will work. Since in terms of business day...

Use one e-SIM profile both on iPhone and Apple Watch

Hello,I have an iPhone 12 pro and an Apple Watch Series 6 cellular. I am thinking about switching from SIM to e-SIM, I was wondering if it would be possible to activate my applinked one e-SIM card from Vodafone on both the iPhone and Apple Watch, so ...

klesnein by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

how To connect Apple Watch with plan.

I buy connective plan and watch from vodafone and when i try connect showing to option :1. Move subscription - Give me link to copy and nothing happen (thats my first connective plan)2.Start new Subscription and show me again how much i must pay. ( N...

Dagma45 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't sign into "My Vodafone" on iPhone. Keeps saying unknown error.

Meant "Connection Lost"I am already on mobile data and that is working fine.Just can't sign in or do anything within app. https://1921681001.id/Don't remember details to sign in on the wehttps://19216811.cam/ bsite if that even works right now. I use...

New iPone 13 MiniBlack Screen

Hi, I received a new iphone 13 mini on Monday, tonight the screen is black and I cannot do anything. I have tried doing a hard rest but nothing is working. Trying to speak to someone at Vodafone is impossible. The phone is ringing when phoned or some...

Steph81 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 13 and Apple Watch face mask unlocking

If, like me, you use your Apple Watch to unlock the phone when you're wearing a face mask, if you've upgraded to an iPhone 13 it might not work any more. I discovered this to my annoyance today and the Apple support website has the following statemen...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sim not activating

Hi I’ve been waiting 36 hours for my sim to be activated since I got my phone and it’s still not working, I’ve moved my old contract from o2 to vodaphone and really not impressed as I can’t use my phone for my text calls or my work!

Iphone13 backorder

So i tried to pre-order the iphone13promax on the night that pre-orders were available which ended up cancelling itself on the day it was supposed to arrive (24th Sep) so i then had to reorder the phone on the same day but it was out of stock so Its ...