iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iOS and Vodafone Router

Has anyone had an issue with Vodafone home WiFi connectivity and iOS lately? My son's phone cannot connect to our WiFi and gets an error saying the security is the issue. We haven't changed anything and it was working fine up until last week.Just won...

iPhone signal intermittent when roaming

I’m using an iPhone 13mini. When using the phone in the UK, it has no signal issues with being connected to the Vodafone network. When abroad with roaming enabled the phone drops in and out of signal (tel and data) without any notice to you. When out...

Ali786 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

Ana vodafone app crashes upon launch

My phone: iPhone 7, iOS 15.7.4, Ana Vodafone app version 2023.6.2. Whenever I launch the app, it gets stuck on the vodafone logo for a few seconds, then crashes.

makar1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

With iOS 12.1 German Vodafone eSIM works now

I just did the update to iOS 12.1. Now I have the option to add an eSIM.I tried it out with the eSIM I got from Vodafone Germany and it works perfectly. Just scanned the QR code, entered the ePIN and done.

Can't play games on iPhone 11.

Hello everyone, I am using iPhone 11 with ios 14.8 operating system. I'm trying to play mahjong online on safari, but it seems to have been blocked by some security system. How to turn them off.

Apple Watch International Roaming

In the recent Apple device launch https://www.apple.com/uk/apple-events/ @~16mins  Apple announced that international roaming is coming to watches from series 5 onwards. Vodafone is included in the 30 launch carriers - does anyone know any more about...

A1000 by 9: Established
  • 44 replies
  • 1 thanks

Apple Watch, mobile data stopped working

HiI have a OneNumber that worked ok.Now it has stopped working I have 2 mobile data accounts, primary and secondary they are both on but my apple watch series 8 can no longer access data.I get NO SIM, NO CONNECTION on the watch.In the watch app I get...

neagle90 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks