iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't send or receive messages on Apple Watch?

Hi there, has anyone on Vodafone been able to send or receive SMS messages on their Apple Watch? I'm having trouble with mine where I can't send or receive messages. Whenever I try, I get a "Message not Delivered" and a red exclamation mark. Even whe...

Larriek by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof of Blacklisting

I had my iPhone 6s stolen last week in Paris. For insurance, I need a Proof of Blacklisting, but I am going in circles with Vodafone. One person said they would send it, and didn't. Another said they don't provide Proof of Blacklisting. Help please!

Cant pay for things on the apple store

I have enough money on vodacom, and i tried to add my number as a payment type, but all it says is that there may be a billing issue with your mobile account. I dont know if its something to do with my Apple ID or just Vodacom. How do i fix this?

relly0 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Another case of Vodafone refusing to blacklist my stolen iphone

Ok, here's another omne to add to this debacle. Had my phone stolen on Saturday night. Went through the process of reporting it stolen on the online portal, put all the details in, phone number, IMEI number etc. Requested proof of blacklisting for in...

Apple Watch connection to Onenumber

Adding my name to the list of people that cannot connect their Apple Watch to Onenumber. The sim swap website does not allow me to finish the process, the ‘NEXT’ button does not activate after entering the EID number. I have spoken to 191, tech suppo...

Problem with one number connection on new Apple Watch ultra

Seems I’m another having huge issues with Mobile Data for Apple Watch and one numberI have upgraded my apple watch to watch ultra and trying to re pair the new watch to my one number this seems to have everyone confused and no one can help!vodafone a...

Does ANYONE have mobile data WORKING on their Apple Watch?

Please reply if you HAVE data WORKING.  (maybe tell us how? )  Upvote if you currently have  issues - For Apple watches I suspect it's a major issue for Vodafone but I feel like they are ducking it. For myself, I am beyond frustrated - Have a brand n...

RACT by 3: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sim card change

I have just switched to Vodafone and transferred my number over. When I put my SIM card into my phone this morning it wouldn’t work. It doesn’t connect to the Vodafone network. Is that because my number is still waiting to transfer over? 

Esim swap

Have just tried to swap Esim to a new Apple Watch 8.Went in to app, settings, account,swap sim, select secondary device, Apple Watch. No matter how many times I enter the Eid, it will not highlight next and I can go no further.

Frommo by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks