iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim card change

I have just switched to Vodafone and transferred my number over. When I put my SIM card into my phone this morning it wouldn’t work. It doesn’t connect to the Vodafone network. Is that because my number is still waiting to transfer over? 

Esim swap

Have just tried to swap Esim to a new Apple Watch 8.Went in to app, settings, account,swap sim, select secondary device, Apple Watch. No matter how many times I enter the Eid, it will not highlight next and I can go no further.

Frommo by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Refusing to blacklist IMEI number

My phone was lost on March 28th and I requested my network provider block the phone. I provided proof that the SIM was blocked to my insurance company but they require evidence that the IMEI number was also blacklisted. Despite repeated requests, Vod...

eSim problem

Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem I had transferring to an eSim (or attempting to)So last night, I decide to set up my iPhone 12 Pro and as part of the process, change to eSim (as I want to put my work sim in the phone also)I therefor...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone like new phone warranty

Hi. I have an issue with a iPhone 12 Pro charging port not working, I’ve check for debris or anything similar and it looks fine -  leads don’t charge mine but charge my partners.  I have had to switch to wireless charging which is much slower than wi...

tumph by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

OneNumber not working on Apple Watch after phone contract renewal

I have been using an Apple Watch series 6 with an IPhone 13 and OneNumber account for about a year. About a month ago, my contract ended, so I chose to renew it. So far so good. However I then noticed that my (cellular) watch wasn’t working online wh...

Jezzer22 by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Empty I phone box

Today I received my parcel for my new iPhone 13 I opened once I had finished work and the box had no phone in it. All that was in the box was the phone charger Lead and pin to get into the SIM card tray what can I do 

Iwatch connection to mobile data

So it would appear ,from reading posts on this forum Iwatch not being able to connect to mobile data is a very common problem and one that we are all getting the same responses to.  Try this now wait 24 hours ,  well i must have waited in excess of a...

One Number Plan and eSim swap

Is there no one in any official capacity that monitors these forums and can give us a definitive answer why we cannot perform an eSIM swap for an Apple Watch via the website?  There are numerous threads on the difficulties with setting up the watch, ...

DougieD by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch OneNumber Dropping Data Plan - What is going on?

I've got an apple watch series 5 cellular that I subscribe to Vodafone OneNumber to use cellular data. This keeps losing the data plan for no reason. I'll use it one day, then switch it on the next day and there is no cellular data. Under Mobile Data...

cam1210 by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks