iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch Cellular data plan

I have an Apple Watch cellular and one number plan with Vodafone. Every now and again the data plan disassociates from the watch and I have to do a sim swap to re-associate it. Has anyone else had this issue and got a solution?

Nzwy1p1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

huge vodafone issue i'd like to bring to light

after updating me and my girlfriends phones to ios 6, our data usage went over, and we were charged with a $900 bill. my girlfriend has never gone even close to her limit in the years shes had her plan, and all of a sudden went over by $900... so i s...

1arjun14 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blacklist iPhone

I've bought an iPhone with a 24 month contract on Vodafone through Carphone Warehouse.  The iPhone has been stolen and Vodafone is refusing to blacklisting it stating it needs to be done by the third party. Both Apple and Carphone Warehouse have re-e...

RITA_S by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

VOXI: Unable to receive verification texts from companies

Issue has been occurring since 1st of January, when I joined VOXI. I am now tired of going to VOXI Customer Service, and them giving me 48 same ways to fix the same problem. It is now the 2nd of January and I have lodged a complaint with Vodafone and...

raiannur by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Any Vodafone ES clients (and iPhone users) here?

Long story, short question: has anyone here looked into getting the new iPhone 12/12P/12PM/12Mini from Vodafone?Longer story: I ask because, 2-3 years ago, I got the iPhone 8 for myself (and the X for my wife) via Vodafone, pretty much the week those...

Apple Watch Ultra. Paying for mobile plan but won’t connect

Hi. Why won’t my AWU connect to my mobile service? I bought my AWU 2 months ago with a new IPhone 14 pro from Vfone with cellular plan for both. However no matter how many times I try and no matter what ‘fixes’ I try it still won’t connect. This is s...

NHSchris by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Spotify Premium ended

My Spotify premium I get through Vodafone has suddenly logged me out and won't log back in. I have another account with Spotify I had prior to this which is a free one.  I tried  all the suggested remedies via Spotify help and none work I have also u...

LesleyS by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

return question

Hello, I've been an android user for years but I'm wanting to try iphone just to mix it up. My only worry is if I hate it. I'm trading in my current handset and getting an iPhone. I've seen that I have a 14 day return policy. Would it be as simple as...

stacy36 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone App showing error code 2115

Hi all, I’ve been trying to get into MyVodafone App but everytime I do it says they’re experiencing technical difficulties and to try again later. It’s been like this for a couple of days and I’m not sure why as it was working perfectly fine the firs...

2F80D292-8D4D-44CD-BC4F-1C85A3E2234B.png