Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with Unlocking Phone

Mags264
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Help needed. Very long story but my husband is with Vodafone.  He upgraded in March and gave his S7 to me. Unlock code put in not worked. Vodafone saying new network fault. My network saying vodafone. After 2 months I went down the pay as you go route. 30 days now passed requested unlock code. Received it still not worked. I get the message SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK. Can anyone help?

Thanks

46 REPLIES 46

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@smistry82 If you change your mind, we'll be happy to help through the methods @TJ has mentioned. If you've already done this, please let me know your Facebook or Twitter name and I'll be able to locate your message to help.

@KateB I've not been able to find a message from you to our team. We're committed to resolving this for you and want to help with unlocking your phone. Please let me know your Twitter handle or Facebook name so I can ensure our team have received your query to help. If you'd prefer not to share these in the thread, please ensure your Community username or link to your post are included in the message to us so we can track this down :Thumbs_Up:

@Spongewebb Please pop us a message over on Facebook or Twitter with your Community username and a link to your post. This will mean you won't need to repeat yourself and we can help you faster 😊 Our team will then resolve this and unlock your phone for you.

Natasha I have done numerous Facebook messages with Vodafone. And surprise surprise nothing helps.

Everyone promises to help but 6 weeks later.. nothing.

Natasha.

I have added a link to this on my Twitter which is kateyk77.

And my Facebook profile is Kate Booyse. I have had numerous conversations via messenger but it is going nowhere.

@natasha As I've said previously I'm not willing to send my personal details over any chat other than a secure chat initiated by Vodafone though a text message with a pin etc...

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@KateB I can see we've been chatting to you over Facebook - we'd need to complete security with you in order to view the current status of your query with our Customer Relations team. Please reply to our latest message from 4 October.

@smistry82 To complete security we'd send a text to your number that you'd need to confirm to complete security - this will be from Vodafone so you'll know that it's us :Thumbs_Up: Our messages are also secure and we take the security of our customers very seriously. If you change your mind, you know where to find us.

I can. But see no.point. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@KateB I can see we've received your latest message - one of our advisers will pick this up as soon as possible.

Any luck for you yet?

Still nothing for me since 22 August!

No, phone call and chat after chat, promises after promises broken...no calls back when promised too...what a complete joke.

Smistry82

Exactly the same for me.

I have now sent letters recorded delivery to Head Office and will be issuing a letter of action soon.

Beyond furious.