main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Samsung Galaxy S7 "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie
View more options

I'm sorry this is taken longer than expected to resolve @larsfole I can see you're in contact with us via email. We'll be happy to contnue to help untill we have a suitable resolution for you. 

Am I right to assume from your latest post @Philip11, you've been able to unlock your phone now?

View more options

No ..still not resolved ,so so angry about it 

View more options

No no no ,my phone is still unlocked  argggghhhhhhh 

View more options

Sorry I mean my phone is still not unlocked argggghhhh 

View more options

@Philip11 If you're still in touch with our team via email, I can assure you we'll continue to look into this, until your phone is unlocked. Is someone currently handling your unlock query for you?

View more options
2: Seeker

I have not yet received a response to my email from Monday 01.04.2019 to Becca..

View more options

My problem has been escalated to vodafone hq,,they are in constant touch with me with this matter 

View more options

@larsfole I'm sorry you're still waiting on a response from your email into our team. Please can you provide your unique email reference number? (this is located in the subject field starting #) I'll then be able to chase up the thread for you. 

View more options
View more options
View more options

Hi There, I'm also having an issue with this to get my new Vietnamese sim working on my Galaxy S7!

Hope you can help,

Emma

View more options

Im afraid I have not heard anything back from the technical department yet ,, it looks like its going to be a long time before vodafone come up with the answer ,my phone is still locked 

View more options

@larsfole I've checked and we last contacted you on the 4 April, if you'd like to discuss your query further; please get back in touch via email. 

@Philip11 I've had a look for the reference number you provided, it looks like it's one number short though. Please double check this and get back to me. 

Thanks for getting in touch @emma_williamss. Are you trying to unlock your phone whilst in Vietnam? We can't guarantee this will work, as it needs to be connected to the Vodafone UK network for the unlocking process to be completed. 

View more options

I am sorted, my phone now works!

View more options

Hi TJ, yes I'm in Vietnam, that may explain why I can't get through the PUK stage - I have a PUK code form my new provider but this keeps giving the unsuccessful error message. Any advice on how to avoid buying a new phone! Thanks

View more options

Ref number is #20611742.regards  Philip 

View more options

Hi I have the similar issue with my Samsung Galaxy S8. I recieved the nuc code but did not solve my problem and asking the network Sim puk code. Can you help me about this issue, pls. 

View more options
View more options

Mine is still not unlocked it's been over two and a  half months 

View more options