main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Samsung Galaxy S7 "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

Did you get the problem resolved as I am having the same problem thanks

View more options
View more options

@emma_williamss  – I’d like us to get the PUK from Samsung, as this will be different to the SIM PUK. Once we’ve got this, please be aware it might not work with you being out of the UK.

If this is the case, an option would be for you to send it to the UK. Someone here could then go through the process and post your phone back to you.

Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

@Philip11  - So we can chase up what’s happening with getting the phone unlocked, please reply to the last email we’ve sent again.

@Tomas89  – We can help with getting the next code you need. Please send us your details by following the steps in this private message.

View more options
View more options

I have now received a four digit code via txt from Vodafone  ,, how do i use it please  ???

View more options

@Philip11 We would normally send you a 4 digit PIN to pass security with you, it might come through as a 'One time access code'. If this is the case, you'd need to share this with us over email. 

View more options
2: Seeker

I’m having the same problem with a galaxy S6. Can I get a pm to sort it out please. 

View more options
View more options
View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty unlocking your phone @Lizbodman, as we'll need access to your account to help with this, please follow the instructions in the private message I've sent and we'll be in touch.

As the actions taken by Jess haven't resolved your query @Philip11, please reply to our latest email and I'll get this chased for you. 

View more options

I have replied to your last email 

View more options

Hello,

As I read You face an issue with your sim And you find its PUK code.

This is happening due to you enter incorrect sim pin three times your phone will lock and its want a key or we say PUK to unlock the sim.

If you want to get your sim PUK you have to contact 191 or 03333040 There you talk to Vodafone customer care they will enter your account and tell you all the details about PUK code. You can also talk about it via live chat

NOTE:  If you will Enter the wrong PUK too many times your sim will be permanently blocked and then you have to go your Vodafone customer care office and they will charge you some money and after that, they open your phone. 

View more options

Same issue here. Galaxy s8 plus comes up with "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."

Been on with vodafone support 6 times today. Last one suggested i factory reset my phone🤯🤯. Reading the posts here seems all I need is the MCK code😩😩

View more options

Ive been in touch woth Samsung. They are adamant its vodafone who need to give an MCK code. Ive been on the online chat 6 times today. Last guy suggested I factory reset my phone🤯🤯

View more options

It's disappointing to hear you're having difficulty unlocking your handset @celt and this hasn't been resolved. So I can take a closer look into this for you and help get this sorted, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

View more options

Hi

I have almost the exact issue with my Samsung S7.

I put the incorrect code in when it was asking for Network Unlock Code and now it is asking for SIM network PUK

I have recieved the NUC code however that does not work (understandbily as it is asking for the Sim network PUK but I thought I would try just incase)

I have tried to communicate this via the chat on several occasions but the people on the other end don't understand.

Please help

Thanks

M

View more options

Good luck. I’ve been trying for 2 weeks to get them to provide a PUK. 

They wasted their time contacting Samsung for another NUC code. Which of course didn’t work. 

Its like this is the first time someone has asked for one. Yet this thread is full of people with the same problem. 

View more options

You need 

MCK (DEFREEZE) = SIM network PUK

View more options

@mitenm @Lizbodman I'm sorry to hear you've both been having difficulties getting your PUK's to complete the unlocking process, we'll gladly look into this for you and get the codes generated right away. Please send us your full name and mobile number via DM to either:

-Facebook Vodafone UK

-Twitter @VodafoneUK

If you're unable to send your details through Social Media, we'll be able to help you via Live Chat too.

View more options

@josh assuming you’re not just a bot, are you having a laugh. Try actually reading my posts. I’ve been gong through the process of Vodafone “helping”  me for nearly 3 weeks now and you can’t get it right. 

View more options