Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart N10 VFD630

Peterpoos
4: Newbie

I have been receiving a notification,stating " Couldn't install system update " Tap to learn more.The next screen states " Couldn't update. Verification problem. Good news ! There is an important software update available.Please install for enhanced security. Update size : 90.51 MB  Try again. Once the download has completed,the above message appears again along with the Restart now message.Upon hitting Restart now,the install gets to 25:% then a error! message appears. The same messages and outcome keeps repeating.

Any help in resolving this problem,would very much be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I've just tried to update again ... and it worked. Same on my wife's phone. It was a bit slow and took ten minutes to do but all good. I know Admins have been working behind the scenes and it seems they've done the trick. Thanks to all concerned.

View solution in original position

71 REPLIES 71

Android version 9.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks @phil94thomson94 - we've raised this back to the team that implemented the changes to find out what we can try to get this updated for you.

Any update? I'm still getting the same error message as reported by others.

Hi @bipperty, what software version are you currently running on your phone & how much of the update completes before it fails? 

Android 9.

V01.11316.VF.20-[Pie-9]-01

Stops at 25%

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bipperty Are you running the update via the phone itself, or are you doing the update whilst connected to a Laptop/PC? 

On the phone itself.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bipperty Have you or are you able to, try and update the software via a laptop/PC? i.e. connect via USB and run the update through windows

I assume this is a further update as I have the problem again. 

Me too.