Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app not working

garymac108
4: Newbie
The app hasn't worked for weeks and now comes up with 'sorry we are having a few technical difficulties at the moment' as soon as I open the app. Have reinstalled several times and spoken to 191 and was given the all will be fine in 24 hours rubbish but still dead.

I use a Nexus 6p running Android 7.0

Anyone able to fix this?
92 REPLIES 92

garymac108
Email received October 1st.....

Hi Gary,
Thank you for your time over the call.

As per our conversation over the call, we have already escalated this case to the concern department. They will be getting in touch with you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kind Regards,
Santan Sequiera
Customer Service Agent (Social Media)
Vodafone Limited
Vodafone HQ, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN
Registered in England No 1471587

Please reply to this email, @garymac108, and our team will get this raised with the concerned team again. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

I renewed my contract 3/10/16 the app hasn't worked since, when I open the app it just shows "Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties" try again later.

Any help would be appreciated....

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@rockhopper wrote:

I renewed my contract 3/10/16 the app hasn't worked since, when I open the app it just shows "Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties" try again later.

Any help would be appreciated....

When you change your contract in any way, you need to wait until have received the following bill.  This will give the application time to catch up with the new price plan.

If the application is still not working after your next billing date, please use Live Chat for account access, they will be able to help.

Hi, 

My android app hasn't worked since 5th Sep and I was advised by tech suppport that I will be contacted when a fix is known. 

If a fix is available, could I please be advised as rely on this app. 

garymac108
Sarah we are both wasting our time, Vodafone are hopeless at customer service. How much clarity do you need? The app doesn't work!!!!!!! I did not receive any other emails from Vodafone on the 1st apart from the one I pasted in this forum. I have 2 lines with you and one will be leaving in December followed by the other once the contract is up.

The email I initially asked for you to reply to, @garymac108, is the one you've copied into the thread. 

This will be quicker than submitting our email form again. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

garymac108
Why can't you look at my account and chase it from there? You do work for Vodafone after all?

Hi @garymac108

We aren't able to access the account directly from here for security reasons, please reply to the last email.

Hi @SanjM

I'm sending you a private message to help with this.

Regards,

Meg-B

SanjM
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has this been resolved for anyone? I'm new to this forum and looking to get my app working again. Can see previous posts mention the app may not work for those who have recently upgraded/changed their accounts. My situation is a simple new SIM only deal on an existing 2 lines. 

Like many I've been told the Tech Team will get back to you - again nothing received. Is there a thread/post of a fix?