main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Problem with my Freebee

SOLVED
View solved solution
RiccardoFalda
1: Seeker

hi, iv'e done the 20£ Freebee just two days ago, and it's still not working. Actually the only thing that not works is the Data, cause texts and calls are ok. I've tried to turn off and on the phone, as showed in the text that vodafone sended to me, but it's still not working. Someone could help me ?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gemziilou125
16: Advanced member

http://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&CMD=BROWS...

There you go... Follow the instructions and restart your phone. It should work then :Smiling:

If you have found this helpful, please give Thanks :Smiling:

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
gemziilou125

Have you been able to access internet on that device before with a Vodafone SIM?

If not, it's a possibility that your APN settings need updating. Which phone are you using? I could assist with you checking those settings if I know which phone it is.

View more options
RiccardoFalda
i have an iphone 5, is the same phone that i was using in italy, but with the 3 company.
View more options
gemziilou125

http://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&CMD=BROWS...

There you go... Follow the instructions and restart your phone. It should work then :Smiling:

View solution in original position

View more options
RiccardoFalda

will do, thank you!

View more options