Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy s5 black stock

gazh1980
3: Seeker

Anyone have any ideas when the phone will be back in stock? Told I would get my phone via upgrade last week still not heard anything and keep being fobbed off with the track my order page which just tells me what I already know..they haven't dispatched my phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gazh1980
Spoke to them today they have had a fresh delivery so "should be with me tomorrow or Friday" We will see!

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @gazh1980 

We’re sorry for any inconvenience.

As Ben’s advised, the latest information on your order can be found here.

Thanks,

Sarah

scotthegr81
Sarah is the Vodafone systems working yet

Hi @scotthegr81,

Our systems are working.

If we can help, please let us know.

Kay 

I have been waiting for my upgrade since the 28th of September. I have emailed my complaint today, whats the turn around for dealing with complaints of this type? Does anybody know from receipt? I've phoned Vodaphone twice now plus the 5 texts I received which advised me of further delays, one of which advised I had randomly ordered an I -Phone???? Really poor customer service, can Vodaphone give me an actual name of someone (An actual person? senior to complain to I wonder??? who is the head of customer services?.....

Hi @StuartMcIver,

We aim to respond to emails within 48 hours.

Could you please let us know the reference number you've recieved in the auto reply? It'll look like [#8xxxxx].

Thanks,

Matt B

Hi Matt, many thanks for your response-I received a call back on Thursday and Friday about my complaint, i've been assured my handset will now arrive in 2-5 working days (so next Friday at the latest).  -I'm hoping the phone will arrrive but am not optimistic just now (understandably), but happy to be proven wrong. I will be back in touch on this forum and via customer service. I'm hoping that this prblem is at last resolved. I had to explain the full complaint twice again in order to get what will hopefully be a resolution. Is there a specific manager in charge of the Vopdaphone compains unit?

S

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@StuartMcIver 

Please keep us updated.

If you'd like us to escalate this, please contact us via email as before and this can be arranged.

DaveCD

Still no handset, I have been waiting three months now, If I do not get a handset by December 1st then I will report Vodaphone to the Omdudsman, I can't believe the shoddy service and inconvenience that Vodaphopn have caused me. 

Phone now on its way, but no apology from Vodaphone, and had to wait in a queue for 40 minutes before speaking to anyone....

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @StuartMcIver 

I'm sorry it's taken so long to get this resolved.  I'm pleased to hear that the phone's on it's way to you now though. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. 

Thanks, 

Phil