main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Broadband keeps disconnecting several times an hour

SOLVED
View solved solution
Mark

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience when contacting us @Fishrage, this isn't what we want for any of our customers. So we can take a closer look into your issue and feedback your previous poor experience to help ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else, pop our Social Media team a private message and we'll be happy to help 😊

Let's take a look into what's happening with your router and get you a more stable connection @DCM3. So we can take a closer look into this, pop us a private message through one of our social channels and one of our dedicated team will be in touch.

View more options
Fishrage
2: Seeker

@Mark I've already started the process with BT, plus I'm not on social media.  The way I've been treated by Vodafone over the last few years has led to this.

View more options
fayzanrehman

Has Vodafone subscribed to these compensation values?  Vodafone recently "scheduled" two OpenReach appointments, but an engineer failed to show up. 

Depending on who I speak to in Vodafone Customer Services, I get contradictory stories, such as OpenReach's fault, or Vodafone's IT system didn't actually book an appointment after all; even though the Vodafone advisor told me a date and time to stay at home all day etc..

View more options
Mark

That's disappointing to hear @Fishrage. If you change your mind and would like us to look into this, you can contact our Customer service team by calling 191 form any Vodafone phone or by reaching out to our Live Chat team online.

I'm sorry to hear there's been a mix up over your appointment @fayzanrehman. So we can take a look into this, pop our Social Media team a message and I'm sure we'll get everything straightened out and back on track for you.

View more options
fayzanrehman

@Mark The UK Vodafone social media team, is perhaps an even more atrocious experience than the incompetent offshore based Customer Services Team.

I tried sending a Twitter DM. Each day a different person would respond to the message, I'd have to keep repeating security and answering the same questions; but before they actually did anything, they would stop their shift for the day.  Vodafone Twitter DM is an exercise in Groundhog Day!

The Customer Services team just blame the customer, they just say its the customer's WIFI at fault etc. even when I can prove issues are external to my property.

View more options