Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New hub

I'm trying to resolve a WiFi issue with a new Vodafone broadband hub, supplied only 2 weeks ago. After many chats, attempted technical fixes by various Vodafone tech teams, I still have an issue with this new hub. I had been promised a replacement hu...

Kendo87 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband drop off

Has anyone found a solution to the bad WiFi drop offs. Does Vodafone let you cancel contracts or does it offer compensation. I'm currently battling with Vodafone tec2 team re this and I'm well fed up by it. Thanks for any advice or help.    

ken55S1 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast only live on one side of the road

About 18 months ago CityFibre did their thing and laid the fibre in the ground and installed the cabs.   I thought "great, now I can get some decent speeds in my house".  I did some investigation and found that there was an engineering lock on my roa...

neil_neo by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Slow upload speed

Not sure if this is the right place but here goes.. been suffering really slow upload speed for about 1 week now, I was getting around between 4 & MBPS but now never get above 0.8 ! I was using a TP link router/modem but lost my internet connection s...

Timpson by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

5GHz wifi - Status: Off & Not appearing

Hello! So I've been trying to split my main wifi into 2.4GHz & 5GHz bands and have followed all instruction of expert mode > Wifi > Split Wifi bands (SSID) and have ended up with the following: (Excuse the silly SSID)  Great! Thought that was super s...

Wifis.PNG Status Off.PNG

Resolved! Openreach no show

I was supposed to be having engineers round today to fit my broadband line. After a no show from the openreach engineers and no communication from Vodafone I called them only to be told by a robot to use their web chat feature. The assistant told me ...

WiFi light is off

My router internet light is on, but WiFi light is off. Can’t even find the WiFi on any device, turned router off and on a few times. It is still off.