Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone supernet 4g dongle

S0253
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The device vodafone supernet is having all its led continuously on.

Tried rebooting device and removing battery but nothing worked.

The device is not showing any wifi networks not working

16245084738095581237408245880831.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @S0253 and Welcome to the Vodafone UK  Community Forum.

Most of the information I can see on this dongle which I think is the r217 model is from the Indian Market.

Are you a Vodafone India Customer ? If so please make contact with your own countries customer services and Vodafone Community Forum. 

If not then disregard.

I'm not overly familiar with the model but if there is a sim card in the device remove it and give the contact chip a gentle wipe and reinsert it. Reboot and check if that helped.

Also try the sim card in another device such as a phone to check to see if the sim card is working OK.

Also please check the Vodafone masts in your area to ensure they are showing no known issues.

i.e Vodafone UK status-checker. 

If nothing is working including the various resets available for the device and your sim card is working with no known issues with your masts or Vodafone account then contact Vodafone and ask for the device to be checked  / replaced.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi I have tried the the suggested steps however issue still remains same all the LED are continuously on and stable  

BandOfBrothers

Ok @S0253 so what did the Vodafone UK Highstreet Store staff suggest ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Suddenly from 2 days i have the device led continusoly on, only this forum have this . Is there any solution for this to solve

Hi @Zhyber 👋 Can I ask if you're a Vodafone UK customer, as it looks like the device is for the Indian market? If you are a UK customer, please contact us by following the details in this link, and we will see what we can do to help. Otherwise can you please contact your local provider who will be able to assist further.