Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Fire Hd Tablet

be5513
2: Seeker

I took out a pro extra broadband plan about a month ago and was told I would be entitled to a free Amazon fire hd tablet for being an existing mobile customer. Also saw it can take 28 days to receive the code to be able to redeem this but I still haven’t received this at all. Anyone else having the same issue?

48 REPLIES 48

Hi

I cantacted vodafone through social media and they are very responsive there.

I will suggest do chat with them on Facebook.

All the best

JulesRulesOK

I'm having same problem. Need Voucher Code to get my tablet free from Amazon. Spoken to Customer Services and Complaints and Shop Manager. Is there anyone in Vodafone who can activate my voucher. The staff don't know. Guess I'll have to write to the CEO, Ahmed Essam. 😞 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

We'll be happy to take a look into this voucher code for you @JulesRulesOK. So one of our team can access your account, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again. 

Hey TJ...What about me? Can I do the same?

I'm having exactly the same problem, contacted several times through chat "escalated to manager" and promised I'd receive it "soon"  My go live date was 03/11/2021.  Frustrating to say the least.  I've now been told "it's on it's way", still no email in my inbox though.

TJ

Of course @mitster - feel free to pop us a message via one of our social channels and we'll be happy to take a look into your order. 

@andyrwilliams84 if you'd like us to chase up yours as well, please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

Paule2713

I'm still waiting for my Kindle HD 8 email as promised by Steven in the Chester shop.

My broadband order was placed on the last day of the offer which was 20th December 2022 and was told to look out for an email which has yet to materialise

I'm still waiting from the earlier version of the offer from 3rd November.  Been in contact 5 times. First time they told me 30 days. Then 60 days. A slightly different version of what o should expect each time. Really annoyed at customer service and so tired  of repeating myself. Disappointed in the service is an understatement. 

Glad I'm not the only one Andy, I was expecting to be able to present to my mum in the middle of February as a birthday present, but I'm not holding out much hope of that! I'm afraid it's a hook to get you in the contract and then PPS follows!