Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Fire Hd Tablet

be5513
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I took out a pro extra broadband plan about a month ago and was told I would be entitled to a free Amazon fire hd tablet for being an existing mobile customer. Also saw it can take 28 days to receive the code to be able to redeem this but I still haven’t received this at all. Anyone else having the same issue?

48 REPLIES 48

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lets see if we can get to the bottom of these issues for you @Paule2713 & @andyrwilliams84. As you were advised Andy, it can take up to 30 days for the voucher to be emailed to you. As your order was only place on December 20 @Paule2713, we'll need to wait until January 18 before we can escalate this for you. 

As your order was placed earlier than this @andyrwilliams84, we can take a look into this for you. If you pop us a private message through one of our social channels, we'll look into what's delayed this and get a replacement voucher out to you.

Thank you Mark, I left EE and my journey to Vodaphone has not been very smooth......the router and my new mobile phone arrived earlier than what I had planned from DPD which is great if you are in.

Also my mobile phone number has not ported over yet from EE to my new vodaphone mobile......The kindle is a bonus if you are able to sort it for us Mark.

The porting of my number is next to sort, but I did try today but was on hold with customer services for 15 mins so I hung up.

I do appreciate your Mark, have a good weekend.

Paul 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

It doesn't sound like you've had the smoothest of starts to your time with us @Paule2713. Without knowing when you requested to port your number over to us, I can't give you any specific information about this. What I can tell you is no mobile company transfers numbers over the weekend, If you submitted your request on Friday, the earliest it will be transferred over to us is Tuesday. If you requested this before Friday, reach out to us by following the link in my last message and we'll be able to check when this is due to be transferred, if it's been delayed why and what we can do to get it back on track. If you let us know about the tablet aswell, we can also see if there's anything we can do to get this sorted any sooner.

Thank you Mark......it was Steven in the Chester shop that ported my number on 20th December. Same day I bought my new phone and signed a two year contract for broadband at my mum's house.

If I have to go back in to the Chester shop I will do, but that will be next weekend at the earliest.

Thanks,

Paul

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

You won't need to go back into the Store @Paule2713, we'll be able to sort this for you through one of our social channels. Pop us a private message, we'll complete a quick security check and look into what's happened while you enjoy your Saturday evening. Once we know what's caused this problem, we'll be able to take whatever steps are needed to get your number ported over to us.

Hi Mark, I sent a DM on Voda Instagram last week and have had now reposone to my porting issue. I will be having two bills this month, one off EE and one off Vodaphone for the phone I have not used yet. I Just think I will have to go into a store as the telephone support line is always busy and the bot chat is frustrating for me. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated. As for the Kindle offer still no email.....thanks Paul

mbarrand
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Yes I am still waiting for mine

Hi @mbarrand, if you drop us a message on Twitter or Facebook, our teams will be happy to check what's happening with the Amazon Fire HD Tablet. All of the contact details can be found in Marks message above 🙂

Actually I found I had an email that I had missed and that contained a voucher code that can be redeemed on Amazon. The delivery of the tablet won’t be for a few months though as I presume there are delays in manufacturing and supply due to covid.  But pleased it’s ordered now.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great news @mbarrand, I'm glad to hear you've been able to order your tablet and I'm sure it'll be with you soon!

If your order was placed directly with ourselves @S4MB0, it can take up to 28 days after your service was connected for your voucher to reach you. If you can confirm the date your service was activated, we'll be able to offer you more advice with this. 

I'm sure our team are looking into this for you @andyrwilliams84 and we'll be in touch as soon as we have an update. You can also reach out to us in the meantime and we'll be happy to confirm what steps we've taken for you and a timeframe for any follow up.

As we can only offer general advice via Instagram @Paule2713, we'll be unable to help with any issues arising from this offer. If you pop us a private message by following the steps on our contact us page, we'll be happy to help.