Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple TV box delivery

lraha
2: Seeker

I've had my connection for over a month now.  Router delivered, everything up and running.  
I've never received the Apple TV box.  And after countless conversations with customer services and multiple delivery dates been and gone, I've been told today that I need to keep calling back every week to check when it will be delivered.  

Surely this cannot be correct.  No explination was given why it's not arrived, just that I need to keep calling to check delivery!.  

Really wish I had gone with my original choice of broadband supplier and not bothered with Vodafone.  Just cannot get any sense out of anyone.  

82 REPLIES 82

Alessio1967

after several misleading information from the vodafone customer care service I received mine today... no comment about the lack of decent information 

Thanks for you reply Alessio1967, maybe there is hope.  We'll see I guess.  :Smiling:

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @lraha - we'll be happy to help track down your Apple TV 🔎 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

hi,

i have the same issue connected on the 28th on jan,and i too have not received my apple tv box after contacting a few times and not given any delivery dates iv just been told should be with you in a couple of days.im thinking i will cancel my service and direct debit before this goes any longer,i am paying for something i havent got.the only reason i chose voda was for the apple box.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@viper195uk We can check on your Apple TV delivery for you. If you haven't already, please drop our team a message on Facebook or Twitter. If you include your Community username and a link to your post, you then won't need to repeat your query. We'll then be able to get this escalated for you.

I have waited nearly 3 weeks for my Apple TV box to be deliverd and it was supposed to be sent out today but now I've just had a message saying it could take up to another 10 days !!! I am really not happy about this service and have never had to wait this long for something in my life !! I have waited long enough !! Changing to Vodafone was a very bad idea !!! I don't even have a date for when it's going to be delivered I was expecting it to come today ???

Any chance of an update Vodafone. Still waiting well over a month now. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Finnlaylowe and @Ajackson1707, while we haven't posted any further updates to our support page if you've already reached out to us through Facebook or Twitter we'll have escalated this to the dedicated team. Once we have any more news on stock we'll let you know.

So, should I pester the the Facebook and Twitter team and have my case escalated? Would that bump me up the priorty list? Or should I just wait patiently as already am? Does Karen get Apple TV Box before me? haha