Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nokia ONT - eero 6 mesh

Just had a Nokia ONT installed by moving to the full fibre 2 package (75mbps). I have just also purchased the eero 6 router, I was hoping to directly use the eero 6 with the ONT modem, can anyone confirm if this is a suitable setup? And if no, why!! ...

Amazon Fire Stick on 5ghz changing channel

I have split 2.4 and 5ghz SSID as I live in a block of flats and other blocks near by I find 2.4 to be slow and lots of buffering assuming due to interference so use the 5ghz which is fine and no problems. whenever the router reset I did have to chan...

Suddenly all my smart devices are unresponsive

I have two "smart life" devices and 2 "meros" and since two days they are not working anymore.They suddenly appear offline in the respective apps and I'm not able to link them anymore. The devices are found but somehow cannot connect to the wifi. The...

Adding other access points to Super Wifi network?

We've just signed up to the Super Wifi package. Previously we had a third-party router + standalone wireless access point connected to the router via ethernet. I expect the answer is 'no' given the need to use the app to configure all the boosters, b...

FlossieT by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

2.4 ghz connection woes on Pro broadband

Hi all, beginning to suspect I'm on a lost cause, but here goes! Recently had broadband Pro fitted, all good until I began to try and connect all our 2g bulbs /plugs-smart life/tapo apps that run through Alexa. For the life of me I cannot get any of ...

Resolved! Ubiquiti USG

Las anyone successfully replaced the Vodafone router with a USG. I have entered the PPPOE credentials into the USG but never get a connection. The USG has been updated. I have FFTP via CityFibre. Connecting the USG to the vodafone router doesn't work...

draevans by 3: Seeker
  • 48 replies
  • 0 thanks