Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with connecting to Rockstar Social Club

So, Vodafone Germany is my provider. I can't connect to the Social Club website through my router, it's working through my mobile connection btw. I read on the internet that Vodafone has a problem with the servers of social club. Does anyone have/had...

Broadband app doesn't remember pairing

I've downloaded the Vodafone Broadband app on Android, and every time I launch it, and even while using it sometimes I have to re-pair with the router. Having go to the router and press a button every time I want to check the app negates the convenie...

mdennail by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Content Controls - Error ref 1w0

Hi,Going into Content controls profile / content controls, I get an error message saying :Sorry , something went wrong. We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later: 500, 8001 - Error ref 1w0Can this be fixed so I can edit the contr...

dsyko by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hardwired devices not working but Wi-Fi is fine

Hi,I have several devices hardwired via an 8 port managed switch connected to my Vodafone router. I have had no issues with this for years and now all of a sudden several devices on the switch show up as not connected despite being hardwired. I have ...

Is Superfast 1 FTTC or FTTH?

I placed an order for Superfast 1, download speed 36 Mbps, upload speed 9 Mbps.I assumed this would be FTTC (fibre to the cabinet). However, I have today received a welcome letter, saying "Thank you for choosing Vodafone Fibre to the Home Broadband"....

archive.org blocking...?

Hi, May I ask the support team what's the reason the archive.org is blocked by vodafone? Sorry  but this is absurd, it is not an illegal site or something like that.Can I have an explanation please?thanks

i8086 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks