Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

121 not working - call failed - iPhone 11

angie77
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Every time I call 121 or any other voicemail related number 12151, 12152, 1210… I keep getting call failed.

I’ve reset network settings, restarted phone, turned airplane mode on and off, turned data on and off, turned wifi calling on and off, and no luck. I’ve  tried TOBI but he directs me to an advisor then it says none are available. I’ve tried calling over and over and can’t get through. 
does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

That's strange @angie77 

Can you try cancelling all diverts and then try again.

From How do I manage diverts.  " Call ##002# to cancel all active call diverts. ."

If that does mot help then as a process of elimination try your sim card in another phone.

Finally customer service on 191, Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM can access your account to get you some help.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @angie77 

At a guess you are trying to disable visual voicemail here Visual Voicemail  by calling 12152 and revert back to original voicemail settings.  Try calling 1218 to disable all diverts, follow this with 1210 to turn off voicemail and 1211 to turn voicemail back on.

It would be worth making sure you have a network connection or your data calling active you would also need credit or an active Big Value bundle to call voicemail.