Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't log into my account

speedy82
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

When i try log into my account i receive the text and put the security code in but i still cant access acount. I get an error code

12 REPLIES 12

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

@LDT44, I think the connection is still secure - https, also I have my security settings high, and nothing seems to get blocked.

For me, the irritation is that, if the problem hits as you log in, the links on the RH side of the screen just trigger the error again, which then has to be dismissed, so it's necessary to ignore them, and stick to navigation using the menus LH side of screen. Someone complained on a different thread a while back that it was preventing changing some contact details, but I wondered if they'd drifted right - or maybe the confirmation button was triggering the error?

Three accounts here, and a random two of them seem to be affected most of the time. Getting all of us here to deal with a response from the forum team is just too difficult, and we can manage our accounts OK anyhow, so I doubt we'll take up Natasha's offer, especially as I doubt the problem is account-specific.

Like others, I have complained to Voodoofone's CEO (nick.jefffery) about this error existing for almost 5 months. It is clearly resolvable, if Oracle's website is correct. User work around's are not the way for a global telecom company to allow account access.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LDT44 - I’ve replied to your other post.

@ToniCa – I can understand your frustration with this. I’ve searched for your email via the address you’ve registered to the Community with and nothings showing.

It would be good for us to escalate your details as well, so that we’ve more examples and can help to get this fixed.

If you change your mind, please follow the steps from the private message @Tash sent.