Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online account error

mike37p
4: Newbie

I get the following error message when I sign on to my account - under the account summary tab

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 104, Unexpected error: Invalid Data Value - AccountID should be Numeric(Error codes: 104_ null) - [Error ref 1j2]"

I've reported this and was told it would be fixed in "a few day" but no-one would contact me when it was!

Its a few days later, it isn't fixed and no-one has contacted me.

To me it looks like an internal error where the account number (which starts AM) isn't compaitble with a new update.

Any ideas how I can sort this out? 

167 REPLIES 167

Yes. I have complied with all requests. 20579356 and 20587164. Are mentioned in email. 

I was told it would be sorted by tomorrow. Let us see

Hi Mario,

Thanks for confirming we can go ahead with the contact cleanse. I've raised a request for this now and it'll be actioned within the next 5 working days. After this point you should have no issues logging in!

If it gets past 26 March 2019 and you're still having issues, please get back in touch.

Kind Regards,
Amy
Social Media

The problem is back for me too, though with the different error message 'There are currently no services being used on this account'

Vodafone please sort it!

Hi, can anyone help me . I have exactly the same problem when I log into my account it says I have no services active. I have been trying to manage my suresignal  box. 

I too have an account starting with AM if that helps. I have tried the chat service but they have been totally useless. 

After 2 hours on chat last night and having my account reset it is still not working. Why is Vodafone support so hopeless any suggestions on how to fix this please

Vodafone is tied up in internal red tape that starts with a assumption that it is either the user or the account that is at fault.

In this - and the previous - case it is a software issue based on an account number format that has changed and the development staff don't understand the implications when they code to validate the account number.

The chat line support assume there's an account fault and act accordingly without any real idea if how to solve the issue - this is whilst they deal with another several customers at the same time.

It's a long process to prove that it's not you or your account that's at fault. Sadly you -the customer - comes last in this. Process is apparently much more important 

Hang in there (if you can - I gave up and went elsewhere). In a few months it will be sorted.

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks @Annie_N@AlanJDavies@ak346115 for sending over those examples and details. I've now escalated this further to our dedicated team, so they can work hard on getting your online account access back up and running as quickly as possible. 

@juds @Dave51 Thanks for letting me know you're experiencing similar issues to this, I understand how frustrating this must be. If our team investigating this require any further examples, I'll be sure to let you know. 

I'll continue to keep you all updated, as soon as I have any further correspondence. 

With respect how are you going to fix my issue as you have no idea of my account details. It appears from previous messages you are only fixing this on an account by account process pretty poor customer service if you ask me. 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Dave51 As this is affecting multiple accounts we’ve invited a few people in to collate together some examples. These have then been escalated to our dedicated team, to be investigated further.

This will help fix the more wider spread issue that multiple customers are experiencing at the moment. If you’d like send over some more information regarding your issue, I’ll be more than happy to pass on this as another example. To do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

I have replied as requested. How long is this likely to take to resolve.??