Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online account error

mike37p
4: Newbie

I get the following error message when I sign on to my account - under the account summary tab

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 104, Unexpected error: Invalid Data Value - AccountID should be Numeric(Error codes: 104_ null) - [Error ref 1j2]"

I've reported this and was told it would be fixed in "a few day" but no-one would contact me when it was!

Its a few days later, it isn't fixed and no-one has contacted me.

To me it looks like an internal error where the account number (which starts AM) isn't compaitble with a new update.

Any ideas how I can sort this out? 

167 REPLIES 167

Now I'm getting a system error back from the Oracle access manager! 

Just had an odd message from Vodafone to say my online account  was deleted on 13th April last Saturday. Had to be Vodafone as I have not been able to access it that's why I am on here. Tried logging in but message says they are doing a few tweaks whatever that means so unable to try logging in myself.

What are they doing????

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

It sounds horribly as though they're trying to fix your problem on a one-at-a-time basis, by deleting your account, then getting you to set it up again with a new all-numeric account number. My husband had to do that for "genuine" reasons a while back, and it was a lot of messing about.

I hope that one of the Moderators can intervene, and prevent nonsense of this sort happening; if anyone is truly planning to fix it an account at a time, it's going to keep teams of Vodafone staff tied up coping with the resulting problems, and will lose them a lot of long-standing customers.

Yes, my wife has exactly the same problem with her PAYG account, but we haven't submitted her details on the basis that it's a system problem which they will (eventually) fix... however, if my account gets fixed and hers doesn't, it'll look like you're right, and they're going at it one at a time...

i am so confused, when i got home last night and tried to log in again i was able to succesfully, but still getting the message that there are no services on this account. so i have no idea what the message was about that the account had been deleted. please vodafone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, I'm sorry to hear this is taking longer than expected to resolve. Thank you for your continued patience. I've contacted the team for an update on this and will update everyone here when they get back to me. In the meantime, if you've emailed us about this previously, have received a message saying the issues been resolved and are still unable to log in, please reply to our latest email with the error message you're receiving and I'll pass this on for you.

Text message a couple of days ago to say they had tried to ring me, but no missed calls!

Text yeserday evening to say they had fixed it but I needed to wait 24 hours and then re-register.

Yes, sounds like one at a time, will advise.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, the team have been in touch regarding the issues with your profiles. They have a fix for this and it's due to be released later this week.

We'll remain in contact with them and advise when this has been put in place.

Have waited the stipulated 24 hours to register and am unable to register as it says ny number is already registered.

Old account still says 'There are currently no services etc.'

That's exactly what happened to me . Previous message said they had a fix that would be done next week. Hopefully they will let us know on here when it is done and it will finally work. Allthogh i am very sceptical let's wait and see.:)