Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PAYG costs

I am new to having a PAYG.  What do Vodafone mean by ...your credit will last for 30 days? are they telling me in a roundabout way that they will top up my credit after every 30 days whether or not I ask them to do so?!?   I only need the sim card an...

Thanks Vodafone

As above really. In Turkey and my phone is working as it should. I just wanted to say thanks.

Resolved! Top up problem.

I ordered a new PAYG sim. Installed it in my Samsung tablet ready for my holiday tomorrow. I topped up with £5 on Sunday and just checked it was working as normal only to find my ballance is now £3.20. How can this be when the tablet hasn't been used...

Major security flaw in voicemail

I have discovered a major security problem with my voicemail. I called 121 to listen to a new voicemail message. I entered my PIN incorrectly and got the message telling me this was the case, which is how it's supposed to work. So I hung up, and went...

ZIncy by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Get promised refund

Refund of around £21 has been promised, phone calls been promised but nada - nothing.My mother is over 80. She has a mobile phone but very rarely uses it. She went on holiday last year and my brother put £20 credit on her phone last August (2017) whi...

Wasting Time and Money with Vodafone

Bear with me. You might find the following amusing. I don't.As a Pensioner I only need a phone occassionally so I have a PAYGo account which I top up about once a year. I have litte use for texts, Data or Apps. I have an Internet connection for that....

unused PAYG SIM and credit

A while ago I asked my son to get a PAYG Vodafone SIM as we were planning on transferring his number from my husband's contract to PAYG. He was told in store he had to pay for £10 credit to get one so he did. It was later decided later to stick with ...