Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Name of Downloaded Billing PDF

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Why is the downloaded Bill named as "MyVodafoneBill_2022-01-18.pdf" where the date is the Bill Due Date.

Why not the Billing Date as that is the most logical Date anyone would expect. 

3 REPLIES 3

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

That's my bill date anyway, so I've never really thought about it.   However, looking back, I see that November and December date at 18th, but October dates as 17th, my rollover date.   That would suggest that the filename isn't fixed, but relies on something else - what, I wonder?

At a guess, whim - More generally speaking I suspect they split up the bill creation between multiple nodes and wouldn't be surprised if some of them are configured differently (I've noticed all my invoice numbers start with a B6 and have been named by the date the balance is due for a long time)

Jonykas
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I very often receive invoices in PDF format and with the new update they need to be signed electronically for the payment to be taken into account. I didn’t know how to do this, but I was advised to pay attention to the site https://pdfguru.com/blog/how-to-sign-pdf and here I found an electronic signature function and, most importantly, it does not require digital verification.