Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order Cancellation

Grateful123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi There. I made an order for a pay monthly phone on Saturday night which I had to cancel as they wouldn't be able to deliver to my current address rather than the billing address, which I understand is my own fault, mistake made on my part, however, I spoke to a customer service advisor not even an hour after making the order and asked him to cancel the order. After going thru numerous questions and security checks he finally told me he had initiated the cancellation process and that it would take up to 48 hours to complete. It is now Thursday and they have attempted to deliver the phone as well as send my the first month's bill. I have spoken to three other advisors and tried numerous times to sort this out yet no one seems to want to help me. Why cancel when I'm still going to be billed? I'm most certainly not paying for something I won't be using. Has anyone else had this issue? What am I supposed to do? 

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Grateful123 Iunderstand how frustrating this must be for you! When cancelling an order, this can take up to 48 hours to complete, as you've been advised. During this time the order will proceed as normal until the cancellation has finalised. If you rejected the delivery, this will also be marked on your account to make sure you're not charged here. If you are charged, I'd recommend contacting our Social Media team here. They'll be able to double-check the status of your cancellation and sort any billing issues for you.