Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G

bazjohn11
10: Established
10: Established

Have an Sasmung S20 Ultra mobile and just bought a 4g Galaxy watch to go with it (the watch not here yet ) I'm not in any rush to set it up but just wondered how easier is it to set it up on my vodafone account and is there a cost to it I have a sim only plan  with everything unlimited 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @bazjohn11 

I use a Samsung Gear s3 Frontier watch {non LTE version} with my Note 10+ 5G and use the bluetooth feature to hook them up to each other.

I appreciate I can't  use the watch features such as a call , text or email etc without being hooked up to the phone but then I don't have to pay £7 a month extra to Vodafone and have the Vodafone One Number set up. This is why I chose the Bluetooth version.

I always have my phone with me  :Winking_smiley:

More info in the links below.

Vodafone-OneNumber. 

OneNumber info. 

Meet the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G. 

" Step 3. Add cellular connectivity (4G)

Get cellular connectivity on your Galaxy Watch for just £7 a month, with Vodafone OneNumber. So you can make calls, send texts and stream music – without your phone or WiFi nearby.

Vodafone OneNumber adds your Galaxy Watch to the same Vodafone account as the phone you want to use it with, letting you share your existing phone number and allowances across both devices. "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Thanks for the links but i still end up in the same place I do not have a qr code or pin code to enter in to the setup and then it take up to the one number portal and i end up with the screen shots in the above post listen to mates that have set them up there saying the order  / set up at Vodafone end does not look right as i should be able to see my number in the one number portal not sure if there right or wrong though

BandOfBrothers

Sorry they didn't help @bazjohn11 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries hopefully should be able to help.

🏳️‍🌈 Stay Safe 🏳️‍🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Charging you an additional cost per month, so you can use the allowance you are already paying for??....what a rip off.

Don't think EE do that.

laurentiu63
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

@bazjohn11 wrote:

Have an Sasmung S20 Ultra mobile and just bought a 4g Galaxy watch to go with it (the watch not here yet ) I'm not in any rush to set it up but just wondered how easier is it to set it up on my vodafone account and is there a cost to it I have a sim only plan  with everything unlimited 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @laurentiu63 connecting your Samsung watch to your phone is quite simple. Once i'ts set up (and as long as you're in range), you'll be able to connect to your phone through a Blutooth connection. If you want you watch to work whilst away from your phone, you'll need to request an extra from us. You can do this by calling us on 191 from your phone, or by speaking to our Live Chat team.