Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

TDX

Kevinwyper
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My account had arrears on it as I have been unemployed, now I have started working I have a payment plan set up. I have just been informed it has now been moved to TDX and my number is disconnected. I have no contact details for TDX and was not informed it was being moved to them 

8 REPLIES 8

hrym
17: Community Champion

As far as I can see, they're a debt collector and you can find details of them onlne.   I'd be inclined to wait for them to contact you, as they may not have full details initially.   I'm not quite sure why this would have happened if you have a payment plan in place and it has been kept up.

The frontline Vodafone Customer Services people won't have access to the account at this stage, but there's a Credit File Support team who will.   If you want to speak to someone about it, contact the Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter and ask for the matter to be escalated.

Thanks for this answer, I will wait until they contact me 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kevinwyper - I'd like my team to check your account and what's happening with the balance. Please get in touch through Social Media

@Gemma I have tried to reply to your post through Facebook and it takes me straight to messenger which only gives automated answers 

hrym

There should be a list of options. Choose "asked to contact" and you should have the option to DM. You can put in a link to this thread rather than have to repeat everything.

Hi @Kevinwyper 👋 As @hrym has said, you should see multiple options, one of the options I would expect to appear is "message an adviser" this will route you straight to an adviser. 

Tiredofit
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there, any luck contacting them? My line has been disconnected so I can't call them but nobody seems to be able to provide me with an email address. I asked the chat advisor if it was tdx group which I found on Google and they said "no TDX prime". The process is shambolic 

Hi @Tiredofit. We completely understand the importance of this, especially given that your line has been disconnected. As we don't have access to your Vodafone account via the Community, please pop over a message to our Social Media team so that we can take a closer look.