main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Tracking my order

Highlighted
2: Seeker

The website I get to track my order doesn’t work 

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

Hi @leowolfy 

If this is to track the despatch of an iPhone and you've recieved the email giving the tracking number then this site should work > How-can-I-track-my-delivery.

If.not then try clearing your cookies and caches of your browser and or use another browser or use Live Chat or support on 191.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Ok thanks

View more options

Still not working 

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @leowolfy 

I suspect this is due to the phone not yet having been despatched.  Vodafone will keep you updated throughout the order process and when the phone has been despatched and out for delivery you will be in a position to track delivery online.   However, as soon as an order reference number has been created you will be able to track your order but it will only be basic information regarding the order.

You probably won't hear anything from Vodafone until next week, probably Monday and it's dependant on the phone being in stock.

View more options

OH ok thanks

View more options