2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The website I get to track my order doesn’t work 

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @leowolfy 

If this is to track the despatch of an iPhone and you've recieved the email giving the tracking number then this site should work > How-can-I-track-my-delivery.

If.not then try clearing your cookies and caches of your browser and or use another browser or use Live Chat or support on 191.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ok thanks

Still not working 

AnnS

Hi @leowolfy 

I suspect this is due to the phone not yet having been despatched.  Vodafone will keep you updated throughout the order process and when the phone has been despatched and out for delivery you will be in a position to track delivery online.   However, as soon as an order reference number has been created you will be able to track your order but it will only be basic information regarding the order.

You probably won't hear anything from Vodafone until next week, probably Monday and it's dependant on the phone being in stock.

OH ok thanks

Cosmina93
1: Seeker

Hi its showing me on dpd tracker that the order been cancelled I want to know why

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Cosmina93 👋 we'll need to take a look at your account and possibly contact DPD for you, to see what's happening - please come and speak to us via social media