Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to receive calls from EE network

asim2021
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I am Vodafone Business customer. I am unable to receive any call from EE network. The people using EE can't contact me just get a dial tone as if the number no longer exists. But i can call them and send messages. I have done everything even I changed my mobile phone but still having the same issue. Previously, I was with O2 and before that I was with T-Mobile/Orange when they merge with EE.

EE team said that "It sounds like some porting data has become corrupted or incomplete somewhere."

Any suggestions???

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'd suggest to contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  ,Live Chat or Customer services via phone and they can ask their porting teams to check things out.

It's known as a Split Port 

I wish you all the best with this @asim2021 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

Yes - I started off in the late 1990s with Hutchison Telecom / Orange. 

thank you. I’ll screen shot your comment and forward to them. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Rachelmartin I think @simax has hit the nail on the head there and it does sound like there was a problem with the files we were sent when you ported your number over to us. Pop us a message via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll be able to contact our porting team and request a new set of files for you. 

I received this reply from Vodafone Facebook team on 10th March 2021. 

Hey Asim. Thank you for your patience. I've had a chat the correct team and they've gone ahead and got this raised to a team that will be in contact with EE. They've advised me it can take up 72 hours for them to get a response and get back in touch with you via email, text or a quick phone call.

Since then there is no update and issue is still there.  Still unable to receive calls only from EE network.

hrym

If that's the case, this needs to be escalated to the porting team, who can request files to be re-sent if that's what's needed.

For consumer accounts, you'd start with Social Media (Facebook or Twitter), but I'm not sure about business ones.   If you have an account manager, contact them.   If not, the social media team may be able to pass you on or point you in the right direction.