Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 156 replies
  • 12 thanks

My plan isn't showing my additional data allowance

Hello,My plan isn't showing my additional data allowance - it only shows 10Gb of data a month, when the plan I signed up for included an additional 40gb a month. I only signed up in December, and it's a 24 month plan, so it can't be that anything has...

credit default problem

Hello,The experience with Vodafone for me has been very unfortunate (to remain polite). The worst and unexpected part I discovered it yesterday when through Experian I found out that Vodafone filed a default for my account.I am now in a very difficul...

My new number is not on my Vodafone account…

Hi, I have moved to Vodafone from anther network.My number has been ported but I still see the temporary number on my account.when I tap the number, it says “We are sorry, we can’t find this information.”.I bought another line for my family, this pop...

Kaerun by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Split Port since July 2019 never been fixed.

I moved from EE to Vodafone back in July 2019.The port of my number didn't go to plan and since then I have had a a split port.This has resulted in my phone having 2 telephone numbers. The temporary number the SIM came with and my own ported number.T...

howley20 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

S22 upgrade

I recently did 2 upgrades on 17th February on both phones I had messaged me they've been dispatched and on 23rd I went to local store to collect yet they claimed only have 1 of the 2 phones and argued about fact the other hasn't been dispatched yet a...

gsxcol by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data slow while tethering

Hi all,I'm staying overnight in Birmingham and I have full 5G signal and I am tethering my iPhone 12 Pro to my MacBook Air 2020 (only a week old so not messed about with settings etc). On the iPhone, my 5G speed is measured at 236mbit down, 21mbit up...

simax by 14: Advanced member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone out of stock

Hi, I went through the upgrade process 4 days ago and just received a message today to say the phone is still not in stock. On your website for that specific phone (S21 Ultra) there's a message that says "Order before 10:00pm today and get it tomorro...

b0bbins by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Short code text issues

For months I have not been able to send short code text messages, I have been on the phone with vodaphone for days on end, testing, switching on off, reseting apn, checking settings, checking bars, checking amount spend limit with zero success, in th...

Reeds by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks