Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Log-in problem

Hi.Currently unable to log in to my pay monthly account online.Password I have been using suddenly didn't work, was sent a temporary one, but that didn't work either.

Murrell by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone data speeds

I am a little confused about the data speeds from Vodafone. Ive seen some saying unlimited, some saying 10mbps and some 2mbps but I just want to get a normal 25gb sim and there is no speed cap mentioned for that one so is it unlimited speed?appvalley

Upgrade 3mnth later than it should be.

Has anyone contract end date been 27mnth? I got my new phone in sept 2020 but my app says my end date is December 2022. I also didn’t pay any money to upgrade early. So I don’t understand why it’s December not September. My old contract was also £20 ...

RLM123 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

5G roaming in Greece

Hi,  is it possible to use 5G of Vofafone Greece while on Roaming? If not, when is this planned for? Thanks

giorgosa by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

My vodafone acct locked

My vodafone account os locked. Spoke to an agent earlier today who couldn't reset it and said she had to refer it t to the back office team and to try again in a few hours. How do I know when they have fixed it?

scotbot by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

New number on old account

Hi all I used to be Vodafone mobile customer a few years ago, and I still have the login details for My Vodafone, but there are no active services attached to it. I have just rejoined Vodafone via a mobiles.co.uk offer, and would now like to be able ...

Credit file default removal

Hi,   I have an immediate query regading defaults on my credit file from a vodafone pay monthly account- [Removed]   I cancelled my direct debit for this contract in protest due to a separate issue with vodafone. The amount left to pay was then past ...

Demidora1 by 3: Seeker
  • 37 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Entertainment pack no text

Hi, I have upgraded my plan with the entertainment pack, I have not received any text to activate the pack. when I  access the web page I have the options but I have to pay for it. I have always had an entertainment package with my plan and this is t...

federico by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

What is Vodafone’s definition of a discount?

It’s time for me to upgrade and I’m entitled to a voucher through my employer that gives me a discount but the T&C says I can’t use it on a plan that is already discounted.Vodafone are being unclear as to what a “discount” is defined as. Is it when t...

phil76 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi Calling Note 20 Ultra

Anyone else have issues with this?  WiFi calling is enabled on account. Was working fine on S10. No option in settings you enable tried restart.  Amy way to push WiFi call settings to enable option? I have re-text CALLING to 97888 etc.  Still no luck...