Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Vodafone refusing to blacklist IMEI

Hello,Having endless problems with trying to get proof of blacklisting from Vodafone. I first requested to blacklist the phone when it was stolen on 10th June 2018 (I also informed the police), and now that I am requesting proof, Vodafone are saying ...

Default error _ urgent

Hi there I have just been rejected for a mortgage and upon further investigation I have found out that it due to a default from Vodafone! To get you up to speed- I had been a customer for 6 years for phone contracts (always over £35) and with my last...

Incorrect Late Payment on Credit Report

Last summer I took out a short-term contract on a Vodafone internet dongle to temporarily give our office internet while broadband was installed - this was used for about 5 days overall.  The contract was purchased on the 11th April 2017 and I then r...

Fraud / scam

How can it be that a so called organisation (first aid) can send me a text saying I will be making a payment of £4.50 per week to them unless I text STOP to a given number. Tried the STOP text but always returns undelivered. Reported as a potential s...

Melting by 1: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

default on my credit report urgent response needed

Hi There,  Ive been advised my mortgage advisor that the lender is not willing to approve my mortgage due to a default by vodafone on my credit report, i've contacted you on 10th of July 2018 and I've cleared the balance of one outstanding payment. y...

Sim network Pin blocked

I entered a wrong NUC and now my phone is blocked. Its asking for PUK. I've been on the phone, chatted online and still nothing is working. I have emailed NUC RESOLUTION who has not even responded to my email. I have read some posts that have had the...

Phone sent for repair

Hi My phone has been sent for repair for the 3rd time for the same fault (corner of the screen lifting after they made a repair to the speaker)  Just checked the status of the repair and it says "repair outcome : send for quotation" just wondering wh...

Eddie84 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default on wifes closed account from 2012 still active to date

My wife isn't with vodafone anymore so we are limited with resources apart from the old address, however we have been in the process of going for a mortgage and done the usual checks on a couple of credit reports out there for the past couple of year...

xpl0rer by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Traceroute not working

Hi all i recently joined Vodafone on a Red Entertainment plan using WAP apn. I noticed that traceroutes on Vodafone are stopping after the second internal IP (192.168.213.22) but from a quick look online I can see many users successfully tracerouting...

Billing nightmare!!

Good Morning all.Have been having a nightmare with customer services and an upgrade on my handset.This has now resulted in me being charged £134.31 this month when I should have been charged £33.15!The origins of this nightmare were way back at the e...