Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

New Vodafone customer - Vodafone app not working

I’ve just joined Vodafone today and so far everything works well but the Vodafone app as I receive an error there is a slight technical difficulty [...]. I’ve done the typical troubleshooting steps as described in various threads here but to no avail...

deejko by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Repeated configuration texts

I updated my galaxy s9 to the latest software last night and now I am getting constant configurations texts. I have installed them but have had over 50 this morning alone. Help?

matt_fg by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account Login

I had to change my password to login to my online account, had the temporary password, did the verification with the text code and then changed my password. I'm now trying to log in again and it keeps telling me i need to do the verification via text...

Paying an up front cost for phone

Why do all the phones advertised on the website include an up front cost? The price of the of the contract pays well over the asking price for the phone. I'm due to upgrade my phone but won't due to this additional cost. Seems to be only recently/ la...

gt37 by 6: Helper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using Vodafone long-term when abroad

I have four months left of my Vodafone pay monthly contract; I am moving abroad in the next few weeks and wish to keep using my number in addition to having a local number in the country I am moving to (Greece) as my current number is a point of cont...

Disconnected mobile service, but direct debit charged

I was on a pay monthly sim-only card and I gave my 30-day notice period last month and recieved a letter stating that it will be disconnected on the 9/06/2018. However I just found out that I was charged via direct debit on the 19th.Obviously this sh...

Final Bill Question

My last payment to Vodafone was on 15/3/18. I ported my number to BT on the 19/3/18. My contract end date was  4/6/18. So I still owe a couple of months. How long does it take to get the final bill?  It has been nearly three months and still nothing....

Theakstone by 12: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks