Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk

pddaks
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. 

I've Galaxy S7 Edge phone on small business pay monthly account. I wanted to use other network SIM with this phone. When I insert other netowrk's SIM it prompts me to enter PUK

sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk

I've contacted Vodafone at least 4 times in past 2 months to get this issue resolved but still no one in their team has been able to figure out what to do. 

FYI I haven't entered any incorrect SIM/Code or any other thing in phone or have done anything wrong with SIM.

And yes I've already tried that link where you request NUC and also a PUK was provided by their support on chat. None of these helped. I don' tneed NUC. I need them to unlock phone to be used with any other SIM. There is nothing wrong with other netowrk SIM either it works perfectly on other unlocked phone. 

It's vodafone who have to unlock phone to let me use it with any other SIM. How on the Earth I communicate this to them so that they understand it and resolve my issue. 

Any help?

133 REPLIES 133

Hi there, are there any moderators that can help me please? Im having exact same problems as discusswd in this thread. I have spoken to voda many time, emailed nuc resolutions twice and still the unlock doesnt work.

Cheers Mark. 

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @MarkyR

Please see the thread below.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/Unlocking-Galaxy-S6/m-p/2584881#M139887

As you will see you will need to ask Vodafone for the PUK code to enter first into the phone.

Thanks for your help, so it seems i need two codes.

Any vodaphone people out there who can assist? Ive replied back to the email saying it doesn't work but i have to wait like a week for any response from the team which is a joke.

It takes a very long time and is very frustrating. I am still waiting for the master code thing, it's taking very long.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'll be happy to check on the progress of your code requests for you @rimej @MarkyR.

So we can do this, I've sent you both a private message with details to contact our team. 

We'll then be in touch.

Hi I am also having the same problem where my phone is asking for a SIM network PUK. I have emailed nucresolutions but they have asked me for a NUC code which I have requested from Vodafone quite a few days ago and have not heard back. Please help!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @SHAHI_SADAK - when requesting an NUC, this can take 10 working days to process. 

If you should need any further assistance after this time has passed, I've sent you a private message with details to contact us. We'll then also be able to check on the progress of your PUK request.

Having the same issue and getting annoyed everytime I message the NUC team saying i need the MCK/unfreeze code I get the same reply telling me how I can get the NUC that i already have!!!!! its breaking me that they don't listen and you cant call! can anyone give me deatils of someone else I can contact for the MCK???

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Cmh1990 I understand how frustrating this would be, I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with your phone. So we can look into this further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

I'm also in need of the master code as I keep getting the message that I need the "SIM network unlock PUK code". PLEASE HELP