iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch network service

 Help!I bought an Apple Watch on Vodafone to pair with my Vodafone contract on my iPhone, and for some reason I’m not able to connect it to my mobile service. Every time I try, I get this “subscription already exists” error, and it asks me to unpair ...

IMG_9445.png

Issues with 4G during long calls on iPhone

Has anyone else had problems with 4G during long calls on iPhone 15 Plus ? I’ve noticed that if a call lasts over 20 minutes and I move out of Wi-Fi range, my phone doesn’t switch to 4G. The 4G symbol disappears from the top of the screen and the con...

I need proof of usage

I lost my mobile phone and i used vodafone sim and I purchased mobile from vodafone insurance company said to provide proof of usage i applied through form and also talk on mobile but vodafone team said we unable to find your proof of usage my mobile...

2 Cellular watches attached to one phone

I came from EE where I had two Apple cellular watches attached to my iPhone paying £5 a month for each watch account. I’ve set up one watch on my Vodafone phone with cellular but couldn’t set up the second. I was told from Vodafone that they can only...

Apple Watch series 9 not connecting to Vodafone Network

Hi,I recently bought a contract plan from vodafone with a sim and a one number connection to my apple watch. However, every time I try to go to the Watch App on my iPhone, and try to set up mobile service, it says ‘Oops Server error occurred’ I have ...

IMG_2359.png
sumedhuv by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

RCS on IOS 18 ?

Hi,Anyone seen RCS working on IOS18 for IPhone? ( I have installed BETA version - but no carrier update - to set RCS option as yet ) Thanks,

Voicemail issues

Hi, hopefully someone can help me.? I’ve been with Vodafone for about a month and am using an iPhone ES. I have yet to receive a direct call. All my incoming calls seem to go straight to voicemail despite me constantly re-seething the voicemail optio...

Geko356 by 2: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! My iPhone keeps sending calls straight to voicemail

Hi ‍  My IPhone keeps sending my calls straight to voicemail. My texts are fine and receiving them without any issues. I did use call forwarding to voicemail for a few months but this has been disabled and hasn’t rectified the problem. I have follo...

Current iPhone 15 Pro Max offer

Voda is currently offering the iPhone 15 Pro Max at a discount of £432 plus the addition of the £150 uplift bonus on trade-ins. This makes it currently cheaper than even the iPhone 15 Pro which has the trade-in uplift but not the discount.Which begs ...

rj1504 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

One number doesn’t work on Apple Watch.

I haven’t been able to get one number to Work for the longest time.  When I go into my account, it says zero of three connections in use but when I try to add one it says I have too many connections and I have to delete one, which of course doesn’t e...