Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple TV box delivery

lraha
2: Seeker

I've had my connection for over a month now.  Router delivered, everything up and running.  
I've never received the Apple TV box.  And after countless conversations with customer services and multiple delivery dates been and gone, I've been told today that I need to keep calling back every week to check when it will be delivered.  

Surely this cannot be correct.  No explination was given why it's not arrived, just that I need to keep calling to check delivery!.  

Really wish I had gone with my original choice of broadband supplier and not bothered with Vodafone.  Just cannot get any sense out of anyone.  

82 REPLIES 82

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @t-an,

Awesome to hear this has been resolved and you have your Apple TV box! If you need anything, pop us a message 😊

I placed my order 2 weeks ago, received the router but no sign of the Apple TV, a big incentive as to why I changed to Vodafone for broadband!

After seeing all these posts about people not receiving them I am worried mine will not arrive before my broadband goes live. Can you confirm that it will arrive this week before I start paying for something thats currently not here? 

Sam

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Samlordbassist, Unfortunately, we can't provide an exact date for delivery, but if you'd like to contact our Social Media team here, we'll be able to get to the bottom of this for you. 

All arrived now thank you I’ve submitted a separate question about step by step sign in details as I don’t understand!

sorry 🤷‍♂️
phil

GoMo

I have been lied to so many times about delivery of Apple TV, I have lost count. Everyone on the phone has been very helpful and say things like 'its a priority' and 'we don't undrstand what has happened' but every time I call, no one actually takes responsibility for following through on the delivery. So I call again and again and yet again. This has to be the worst customer service I have ever encountered. Maybe social media is the answer. Attached is my favouite response 12 days ago!

not taking resposibility would be my main gripe with VF support. Wouldn't be so bad but you can bet the one company that you still  have to call is the one with the awful service !

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@GoMo We can get this resolved for you! So we can help, please pop a message over to us on Facebook or Twitter. If you include your Community username and a link to your post, you then won't need to repeat yourself and we'll get to the bottom of this 👍

Another disgruntled customer , been waiting 7 weeks for Apple TV , appalling customer service , can't even provide a tracking number!

Also not had delivery of Apple TV despite the tracking link saying it's been dispatched and no communication about whats going on which is probably the most frustrating thing.

Will send message on twitter too.

Still waiting for mine :Angry_Face: have DM and been total I’ll receive it in the next couple of days, ( not holding my breath mind) believe Vodaphone have a real issue supplying these for some reason? ? It would be nice if they could be honest about it and let their customer know the truth for the delays.