Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgraded to fttp and no ip

I had super fast 2 and upgraded to the new gigafast 100 . An engineer came out and fitted the black optic fibre box to the wall and seemed surprised we didn't receive a new wifi router but got it set up anyway after making a phone call to base.Went t...

Extension

I'm with virgin atm and looking to get the gigafast I would like the ethernet to reach my bedroom would that be possible as I phoned customer services and they said it wasn't 

May be possible to restore WiFi channel selection

I'm going out on a bit of a limb here and my experiment is weakened by not being on Voda any longer. So firstly if someone feels like tinkering and seeing if they can repeat this it could be fun.Current firmware version 19.2.0307-3261013The THG3000 h...

Cynric by 16: Advanced member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can we improve support?

One thing this forum has proved is that getting support from Vodafone is a nightmare.The forum itself is a good avenue for support from other users but the difficulty of getting your identity verified, especially if you try to use social media, is a ...

Jayach by 16: Advanced member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

BT Line Reroute?

Hi, We’ve just switched from VM to Vodafone (waiting on activation) and our BT Line Socket isn’t in an ideal place so we want to get it moved. The problems is that our property isn’t roadside; it’s behind a row of shops and down an alleyway, and our ...

Router Security / HHG2500

Vodafone is in the news again, perhaps unfairly - according to the article, an older HHG2500 was (probably) hacked into because the default passwords weren’t changed by the VF subscriber...Did weak wi-fi password lead the police to our door?Thinking ...

HappyNomad by 15: Advanced member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone security with free VPN

I remember reading a story about free VPN's but I did not know if it was true or not. "when you are connected to a free VPN , you are also giving other users access to the web via your connection. so the free VPN software is acting as a VPN server wh...

gipjon by 16: Advanced member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks