main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Sky Sports mobile app problems

@GOLDENGRACE I’m sorry you’re having problems with your Sky Sports app. I can see Mark posted on 6 January to say he’d sent you a private message. I’ve sent another today, in case you didn't received this.

Please follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent, so we can help get this sorted.

View more options
1: Seeker

I have the exact same problem.  I cannot watch anything and I have checked that my subscription is still valid!

View more options

Thanks for flagging this to us @Tinytycoon08

We'll be happy to help with your Sky Sports access. So we can do this, I've sent a private message with details on how to reach our team directly. Once we receive your details, we'll be in touch to help. 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

yep - exactly same problem here too!

View more options

Hi @atr76 if you're having problems with your Sky Sports subscription, please feel free to contact us on our other Social Media pages. We'll be happy to take a look 

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK 

View more options

Same issue here Natasha, can you please help?

View more options

I have already tried to reset the Password and re-install the App with Mobile data

View more options

We can help @fsvs!
Please pop us a message with your Community username and a link to your post through either Facebook or Twitter. Our team will then pick up your Sky Sports query and help you with accessing the app 

View more options

Hi Natasha, sorry but I don't have any of both. What's the alternative? thanks

View more options

As part of the Social Media team, we deal with all of our account specific queries via our social channels @fsvs

Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser using Live Chat. Or raise this with our Complaints team here

View more options

Hello, I went through the Vodafone Chat a few times and they told me to wait for the Community reply since they were unable to resolve it.

I do have some screenshots and video attached (3 files) from my Mobile where you can see the glitch. In summary you can see that after I include my credentials for logging and press 'Sign In' the screen gets stuck and doesn't change anymore. This is after a quick "Signing-In" message pops-up and then disappears. Please let me know if further questions so I can get this solved since I'm still paying for it as part of my plan.

The device is a Pixel 3 with an Android 10 updated.

Hi @fsvs, I am sorry this has not yet been resolved, we really want to get this looked into so that you can start enjoying Sky Sports, as this is account specific we are unable to look into this further on the forum, you can find out how to contact us here or alternatively by calling 191 from your mobile.

View more options

Hi Andy, as I mentioned before the Chat was not able to help and directed me to this Community. Not sure what to do now since I have also shared the screenshot and you are not able to provide me assistance with it.

View more options

Exactly the same for me

View more options

I have had my phone a year and despite all sorts of promises and general BS from Vodafone my sky sports football has NEVER worked. It is a complete con.

View more options

As we'll need access to your accounts to look into this @GOLDENGRACE and @Jsdh, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

View more options

Hi Mark, is there any difference between contact Vodafone by Chat or Facebook/Twitter?

View more options

I don't use facebook or twitter sorry. Any other methods?

View more options

@fsvs The Live Chat experience is a more real time one to one channel of contact. However, chatting to us on Social Media leaves more flexibility to reply to us whenever you want 24/7. The only difference there, is that replies aren't instant on Social Media and you may speak to more than one advisor based on times.

@GOLDENGRACE If you're unable to contact us via Social Media, you can also contact us via calling 191 or Live Chat Here

View more options

Hi Josh, as you can see from the previous messages I have already contacted the Vodafone Chat multiples and they told me to wait for an answer from the Vodafone Comunity on this issue.

If you go to my detailed explanation you will notice that the glitch is probably in the Sky Sports Mobile App since it has not been updated since Oct 9, 2017 (!) and we are already with the Android 10 version in the mobile phones!

2 year without a software update hence why VODAFONE MUST REQUIRE AND PUSH FOR THE SKY SPORTS MOBILE APP UPDATE immediately otherwise the costumers will not be able to access the service and this is currently in Vodafone's name since it is the contractual/hiring provider part for the customer!

Let me know if still any other concern but please refer to the screenshots or videos already posted in advance.

Thanks

View more options